1

My name is Marilyn monolia, an African woman with basically no purpose for her own life.

I'm rich, know a lot of people but I just don't know what to do, that's why people think I'm snobby.

I'm always just sitting on my couch. Like currently I'm Sitting on my couch. I flipped through the Channel's looking for something interesting.

Suddenly an intense feeling of fear struck me as I was sitting, someone was definitely with me.

I looked to the side with wide eyes and saw a man, a tall built man.
He had long black hair up to his waist which was snatched.

He looked very calm, "I am here to assassinate you" he said with a very blank face. I looked at him confused because he didn't have weapons.

He lunged at me and I got angry. Walking towards him I said

"who in the hell are you to come and tell me that your gonna fucking kill my ass." I asked pointing a finger at his chest rudely. Anger was all I felt.

He looked very taken back but he had a blank expression on. His kinda hot tho. Wait I mean really really hot. I bit my lip a bit and quickly took it away.

He probably didn't notice. He sat down and punched himself. I looked at him in bewilderment. He looked up at me with a blank expression.

My eyes flickered between his lips and eyes I couldn't focus and it was annoying. "I know you want to kiss me" he said pointing at his lips.

The audacity of this man. But what  an I say? It wasn't a lie

I denied and turned away from him walking to my couch, I layed down, putting my face into the couch. I shooed him out from there.

I then felt the couch dip in. I turned around and he immediately crawled onto me.

He looked down at me. With a blank expression. "We barely know each other" I said getting a little bit excited.

He smirked and it shocked me so much, he looked so fine. "Who said I was gonna fuck you? " he said a smirk still on his face.

I opened my mouth to talk but closed it, that happened two times and I looked like a fish. He took out two needles and put them on to my neck puncturing it a bit.

I have a really bad fear of needles so I kinda freaked out. Thinking of what to do, I tried to knee him but he held me down. I looked into his eyes and they where Hipnotising.

The thing that came to my head came as quickly as it went, as my lips where already on his. He was taken back, really taken back. I pulled away and he was frozen. Kicking him off me I ran to my door not before grabbing my phone. Before I could reach the door.

Warm long hands slipped onto my waist, pulling me back with a gentle hold. I looked at him confusingly and tried to unrap his arms.

His arms covered my whole body, as he slightly pressed himself onto me. I freaked out but gave up. "Your so intriguing, I don't know" he said rubbing his head up and down my head.

I freaked out, as I felt myself leak. I rubbed myself on him. He complied and humped me. Slowly sliding down my pants he slid his off too as he humped me in both our undwears.

I moaned softly, how did this turn from him trying to kill me to us humping each other.

I cummed on him and he did the same on me.

He was still holding me up and I could barely touch the ground.

"Let me go" I said struggling against him.