Lust Sans x Lost!little!GN!reader Pt.1

Tw: Drunk creepy men, beer bottles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD PERSON POV

You fell into the underground what felt like months ago. You've been in the underground for a week now. You didn't recognize were you were at all. This is a place you haven't seen yet.

You had quickly taken shelter in the closest abandoned building you could find. You were determined stay out of sight and let no one know of your presence

~~time skip brought to you by the author being an idiot ~~

You went out from the building you were hiding in, having decided to try to find food. While walking through town you were walking by what you thought was an abandoned club.

⚠️TW begin⚠️

You didn't notice that there were to drunk creepy men with beer bottles galore surrounding them.

"Hey theree...beautifful.." the first male monster slured out. You were already uncomfy and you had a feeling you knew where this was going.

"hey don't r..runn a-*hic* away..
We just *hic* wanna playy some games..*hic* with a pretty *hic* little thing...like *hic* you..." the other male monster had slurred appearing more intoxicated then the first monster as they both stumbled towards you.

⚠️TW end⚠️

You were terrified of the two at this point. You didn't care where you were going you just started running. You ran until your legs couldn't carry you anymore. You found a nice little place to hide for the night.

You were really cold and not hidden  very well but you were to tired to care and besides, the place seemed pretty deserted and it would do for one night anyways. I mean.. no one comes out here..right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You abruptly woke up to the sound of faint footsteps in the snow. They sounded like they were coming your way and pretty fast. You quickly crawled behind this little shack thing you found last night in an poor attempt to hide.

The footsteps got closer and closer. You closed your eyes and hoped that they wouldn't find you. All of a sudden the footsteps stopped. They were right behing you now. You were trying not to freak out thinking it was another creepy person.

"Well what do we have here? Are you alright hun?"

You jumped at the sudden voice and bumped your head on the wooden shack. "Oh I'm sorry sugar, I didn't mean to frighten you.." the voice apologized.

You open your eyes and look up towards the direction the voice came from. You look up to see a skeleton in a sleevless purple jacket and a black crop top with a big heart in the middle waving at you.

"Oh you must be freezing, I'll take you back to my house and get you all warmed up."

The skeleton extends his hand and you grab onto it. As you to are walking he tells you his name is Sans but most people call him lust. You tell him your name is Y/N. He keeps calling you different nicknames, which you don't mind, but it was starting to make you slip. You tried to push that foggy feeling  clouding your brain away, but it wasn't working very much.

You finally make it to his house and he let's you inside. Your hit with a wave of warmth and comfort

Timeskip brought to you by author being unsure of how to continue this scene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lust had informed you that he has a brother who staying in a place called the hot lands for a while. He had made both of you dinner. Turns out he's a really good cook.