Librarian Goth x Little!M!Y/N

(Rquest from friend irl, I do not support Goth's creator)

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the library, trying to catch up on my math homework.  I had recently fallen behind in school due to being sick in bed for 2 weeks. I could feel myself slowly slipping from the stress of catching up every assignment, and Goth seemed to notice something was wrong. He had come over to my table earlier and placed my favorite book next to me and went back to work.

I subconsciously started sucking on my thumb as I slipped down farther. I couldn't take it anymore and started to cry quietly from the stress as I fully slipped. A few minutes later I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind as I cried.

Goth POV

I heard quite sniffles from the back of the library and went over to make sure whoever it was is ok. I saw it was Y/N that was crying and went over to them. When I got there a wrapped my arms around him and slowly rocked him.

"Shhh it's ok...." I said trying to get them to calm down. He seemed to calm fown a little after a few minutes. I lifted him on my lap and sat down with him. I noticed that he were sucking on his thumb....?

"Hey that's full of germs." I said as I pulled his thumb out of his mouth.

"M-... m sowwys...." he said through sniffles.

"...can I ask why your talking like that Y/N?" I asked confused.

"M smawl.." he answered cautiously.

"Y/N are you an age regressor?" I asked.
He nodded slowly as they hid their face in my chest. I carry him bridal style over to my desk and sit down with them in my chair. I open the bottom left drawer and pull out an adult pacifier.

(Pick wich one you want)

I put the pacifier in his mouth and he giggled. We spent the rest if the school day playing and after I helped them catch up their schoolwork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~