Reaction of the Battle

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- [System Speaking]

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

Marvel's Superheroes' Pov

We just watched the battle between Ultron and his army against Spiderman and his new team. If we are saying that we are shocked. That will be Understatement. Spiderman joined the battlefield with his new team. We all want Spiderman to join our team or organization but looks like he get his own team and they looked strong too. When the Battle started. None of us even think about this scenario in which Ultron is on the losing side this fast. Spiderman and his new team easily overpowered Ultron and his army.

Spiderman calls his team as Overwatch. At first, The teammates of Spiderman enter the Battle. Spiderman himself didn't enter first and waited for Ultron. All of his New Teammates started to destroy Ultron's Clone as much as possible. They were defeating them like they were nothing.

One girl in Spiderman's team with a golden sword and shield in her hand easily defeated Ultron's Clones very quickly. In just a few minutes she already defeated more than 100 clones of Ultron. She looked like she fought many battles and had rich experience on the battlefield like this. We had never seen or heard about her before. We didn't have any data of this much powerful female superhero even existed. Her Sword is radiating very high and strong energy. She was cutting Ultron's Clones like a knife cutting pieces of Butter. Who is she? Where is she come from? The same thing could say for other female members of Spiderman's Team. We literally know nothing about them. They are like a ghost coming out of nowhere. Tony did try to research on them but found nothing.

Another side of the battlefield. Another Female team member of Spiderman's Team. She is wearing a red outfit with a red crown on his face. According to Magik, she was using Chaos Magic which is very dangerous and powerful magic and she was using it very skillfully and had perfect control over it. She wasn't using any weapons but her magic alone was powerful enough.

Last member of Spiderman's Team. Another Female heroine. She was wearing a blue and red outfit with a red cape on her back. She also has an "S" symbol on her chest. From our observation, she has quite a few powers like Flight, Can shoot lasers from her eyes, Have Superhuman Strength, Superhuman speed, Superhuman durability and she can freeze anything just by her breath. She wasn't defending herself when Ultron's clone attacked her. Cause those attacks to have no effect on her indicating that she has very high Physical resistance along with high durability.

Those girls are very much Overpowered Ultron's army. In just a few minutes they defeated over 500 Clones of Ultron without any difficulty. Even Ultron was frustrated by this situation. When he can easily win this battle. By interference of Spiderman and his new Team members, he was about to lose his battle. Spiderman still standing there without joining the Battle.

Spiderman Mocked Ultron. Ultron who was already very angry at him for interfering in his battle against other Superheroes dashed toward him to attack. He lands a very powerful punch on Spiderman's Face. But the most shocking scene was Spiderman didn't even defend himself. At first, Ultron was Shocked by these unexpected situations but after that, he started to attack continuously and Spiderman take Every attack of Ultron's Head on without defending it.  And those attacks did nothing. Spiderman didn't even get a single scratch on his body. Ultron punched him in his face and he didn't even blink his eyes. That punch was so powerful that none of us can withstand that punch. Not even Hulk, Thor, or Captain Marvel. After that Spiderman attacked Ultron. He only slapped him but Ultron flew very far by the impact of his slap. This Was totally unbelievable. He was strong enough to send Ultron flying just by slapping him, He was durable enough to withstand any attack from Ultron, and He can Lift a 20-ton bomb by using telekinesis. He has power full A.I. who even can shut off Ultron's Operating system. And most importantly he also has a new team now. By just four of them can take all of us even can overpower us. Forget about four of them Spiderman alone is enough.

Clint: Did you see that?

Steve: Yeah, But I am still unable to believe this.

Logan: Same here?

She-Hulk: He takes an attack of Ultron Head on without defending himself and sent him flying just with a slap. Slap!!

Emma: He can even use telekinesis too and he can lift 20 tons of weight and he didn't even seem to trying. He literally looks Disappointed by this battle.

Jean: Let's not forget about his teammates. They are also Super strong too.

Reed: But where are they come from? I never even heard about them before.

Hank: He didn't even use his Weapon against Ultron.

Tony: He stole the whole army of Ultron.

Carol: He became strong. Guys, right now we have time to apologize to him.

Natasha: And Even Ask him to join us or might let us join him.

Tony (Shocked): You will leave Avengers to just join him?

Natasha: Yep.

Carol: Definitely!

Emma: There is no doubt about it.

Scott (Shocked): Emma, You too!!

Steve: Okay Calm down and stop arguing. Let's just talk to him. Okay.

All: Okay.

We all went towards Spiderman. We saw that he was giving an interview with News Reporter. Those women also introduced them. The One with Sword and Shield calls herself Wonder Woman. The One with the red Outfit called herself as Scarlet Witch. And the last one with a red and blue outfit with a red cape calls herself as Supergirl.

After some time News Reporter finally completed their interview and left Spiderman and his team alone. We all walk towards him.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.