The end of the dream pt 1

"You haven't thought it through,you'll find honourable no.7,you'll talk with her and then what?"
"I don't care what I have to do to get back,but I'm going back,you dead people won't stop me!"
"Stay carefree like that and this world will soon be complete and there's no going back!Right now,forget convincing her.Leaving this world is important,but I still haven't told you where the exit is."

"NO.4!I HAVE AN IDEA!"
Kou shouted,Tsukasa gave him a disapproving glare and looked away to Mitsuba who just shrugged.
"You made this world,which means you have the power to change it!If that's too hard for you I'll just-hey what are you doing!?Let go-!"
Now Kou was tied up upside down,Shijima made it look as easy as making toast.Mitsuba rushed to Kou,letting him down.
"No.4?Can't you slow down this whole drawing thing?"
"I can and will help the four of you,but I can't just stop drawing.I can't just let you leave either.No.7 has her rules and I have mine."

"You mean like killing Nene chan and Mitsuba kun?"
Amane said curiously,Shijima nodded as Mitsuba freaked out.He started to ramble regrets about wanting to leave the fake world but he got KO'd by the almighty paint brush that Nene had snapped.But it was still alive.
"Paintbrush chan!Your here?"
"It led us to where you were Amane."
Tsukasa said,he picked up the paint brush but it floated to Shijima and into her hands.
"This was a failed clone of mine!My clones reflect my feelings."

There's a door that connects to this world and the real world!

"REALLY!?"
"FOR REALSIES!?AMANE WE CAN GO HOME!"
"THERE'S ONE OF THOSE!?"
"I DON'T HAVE TO KILLED!?"

"SHIJIMA!?"
They all turned to her and she backed away,sort of concerned for their enthusiasm.She sighed and looked away,
"I already told you,I'm going to take to you to the exit however,I'm not supposed to help you but that can't be helped.Come on!This way!We'll go out through this window and climb the tower!Be sure to watch your step though!"

So they climbed,Kou had to help Amane get across a few of the pillars so he wouldn't freak out about falling.
Look Kou kun!Shooting stars!Aren't they pretty!"
"Stargazing was so much fun,even if it was fake.But I still want to go back,so let's go Amane!"
Amane took his brother's outstretched hand and took the leap of faith.
"Can I tell you a secret Tsukasa?"
"Go ahead."
"I-I. . .I love Nene chan and this world,cleaning the pool with everyone was so much fun!I considered on staying here forever.But going to classes with Nene chan,maybe she was acting the whole time!"

"Maybe keeping you in here was her wish Amane?"
"Maybe Tsukasa.All our friends,the dead ones,were willing to compromise with this fake world,even though it didn't grant any wishes they wanted to be granted."
"When we see Nene san,you gotta be the one to wake her up Amane,in the end,it's you who forgives her for everything."
". . .Alright Tsukasa!Your big brother will do it!I'll do my best!"
"I'll support you Amane!"
"S h u t t h e h e l l u p y o u r b o t h s o l o u d."
.

.

.
"Hey Shijima san!We've walked quite far!Is the exit here?"
"No!But we can see it from here~watch carefully."
Shijima snapped her fingers,and the clouds parted,Amane's eyes grew wider at the beautiful sight in front of him.
"3,2,1-the moon is your exit!"
Shijima smiled as the boys gasped in surprise,
"But we mustn't stand about waiting for the grass to grow!We don't have much time when the moon is all big like this!The main characters cannot reach it,but the exit this time reflects off the emotions of No.7,isn't that right honourable No.7?"

Kou,Tsukasa,Mitsuba and Amane turned in utter shock at where Shijima was pointing,Nene stood on the roof of one the buildings,her cape billowed around her body.She was here,finally here at last,hat,skirt,hakujodai and all.However,Amane swallowed the lump in his throat,Nene looked very angry,her hands were curled into tight fists,like a good plan had just gone to waste.Suddenly Nene smiled,
"Looks like I haven't made myself clear yet,this goes for No.3 and No.4 to,I don't plan on letting any of you leave.You all must be pretty stupid."

"She-!"
"No.7-!"
"Daikon Senpai-!"
"Nene chan-!"
"SHE'S REALLY HERE!"

Nene sweat dropped as the other four began to throw all sorts of threats at her,she sighed and glared at Shijima before turning back to the others,
"One at a time if you don't mind."
"FINE THEN!NENE I KNEW YOU'D BE HERE!KIDNAPPING ME AND KNOCKING ME OUT AND LOCKING ME AWAY FOR YOUR INTENTIONS!I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAZY BULLSHIT!FOLLOW THE PLAN YOU GUYS!"

"ROGER AMANE SENPAI!"
Kou twirled his staff in his hands above his head,and it was seal-less,so imagine Nene's surprise when the staff cracked and thudded,making a lightening cage around them.
"This is the real power of Reitejou Nene san!Just you wait!HERE I GO!"

The house Nene stood on quickly erupted into charred lighting and Nene quickly took off from the building and landed on foot.
"Anti spirit lighting can't hurt me here Kou kun!"

Nene ran forward and struck the weapon with her spade,breaking it in half.Kou fell back,he was devastated that Nene broke his family relic.Shijima stood up and made herself be heard by yelling across the clearing,
"STOP RIGHT THERE-WE ARE IN MY DRAWING THEREFORE MY TERRITORY THEREFORE MY SHRINE,CONTROL YOUR TSUESHIRO PLEASE NO.7!YOUR UNABLE TO USE HAKUJODAI HERE!"
"No.4. . ."
Nene whispered sourly.

Meanwhile,while the ghosts were fighting,Amane and Tsukasa managed to get away by hiding in vegetable boxes.
"The wonders and Kou are keeping Nene busy,let us reevaluate our plan Amane."
Tsukasa said busily.Amane nodded and turned to the paintbrush.
"Paintbrush chan!Please!Could you make us a convenient tool to help us get to the moon!?"
"For realsies!?You don't have a plan!?"
"Wait!Now I do!I'll need a bike and a trailer and some spare wheels!And a little momentum!"