Chapter 4: The Vision - Hotaru

Hotaru tossed and turned in her bed, she was having a strange dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN HER DREAM...

Sailor Saturn opened her eyes in a deep, dark and cold void of nothingness. She looked around in silence and at herself as she floated for a while.

Where is this place? She thought to herself.

She floated around a little more until she saw someone she recognized. She had pink pajamas and two circular odango on her blonde head with long ponytails.

"Usagi? Usagi-san...Usagi-san!" Saturn yelled out to her, but Usagi couldn't hear her. Then a bright light appeared. It was warm and beautiful. It was a Sailor Scout, she looked just like Usagi, except her hair was all out and wavy.

"Sailor...," said Saturn, but then was interrupted by a gigantic gust of wind. She shielded her face and looked up to see images of the sailor scouts. They were being attacked by an unknown enemy. She saw one by one, each sailor scout met their end falling to their knees exhausted by the fighting and wounds they had collected. Slowly closing their eyes and falling to the ground with no movement, not even a twitch. She saw Sailor Moon last on her knees, it seems as though she was looking at Saturn. She stretched out her arm and mouthed the word "help me" and disappeared.

"No," Sailor Saturn said to herself. She felt a burning sensation to her chest and fell to her knees, holding her chest. She looked up, she felt the presence of something, something very evil, then turned, still on her knees to five dark figures and glared in horror at the figure and slowly disintegrated in silver dust particles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hotaru woke up screaming in her bed. Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna ran into her bedroom. This was the fifth this dream had occurred, but it was the first time she had seen Sailor Moon say something to her.

Setsuna held her in her arms.

Hotaru looked at them, "Usagi...."

"What is it," asked Setsuna.

"Usagi....will die..."

The other three looked at each other with concern in their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ikuko stomped up the staircase to her daughter's room and opened the door, "Usagi!" she yelled, "It's 12 p.m., wake up already!"

Usagi, who was under her cover tossed and turned and moaned.

"Don't moan at me!" Ikuko pulled the covers from Usagi, who shielded her face from the light in the room, "You have to get up, your friends have been calling."

Usagi sat up in her bed, not really motivated to go anywhere, which was a little unusual for her, but since the girls were calling, it had to be important. She looked at her phone, eight missed calls. Her mother could see her sullen expression and sat down on the bed beside her.

"Usagi-chan, what's the matter?" she put her arm around Usagi and looked into her eyes.

"I'm just worried if something ever happened to my friends, Mamo-chan, my family, you mama. I don't want anything to happen to you, Mama!"

"Usagi-chan!" Ikuko held Usagi in her arms, "nothing could ever separate us, if anything did, I would always be in your heart. Don't worry about things like that, now. Just be happy that we're all here and now."