What they like about you

Winifred Sanderson:

Ok what she likes about you is your personality she thinks that you are a real joy to have she loves that you are Smart and likes to learn new things especially magic and stuff she likes to teach you about potion and spells and she also loves it when you are being sassy and sarcastic to other people this makes her less jealous to the people around you cause you don't give a fuck about them (cause we all know how jealous she can be so that's a big brownie points for ya) and she loves how confident you are being able to say and do what you want regardless of other people thinks but then again you never really care about what others think of you the only thing you care about is her and her sisters and that's all that matters to her.

Sarah Sanderson:

She loves how comforting you and your words can be the way you always comfort her whenever she had a bad day or whenever Winifred yells at her and she loves how compassionate, protective, and romantic you are to her. it gets her to feel so happy and giddy. You make her feel so happy well she fells happy all the time but some of that is false happiness cause sometimes Winifred makes her feel dumb and not the smartest sister but she really is smarter then you think the only thing people see about her is that she is beautiful but nothing else they all just think that she is just a pretty face and an Air headed bimbo. nobody really understand her. But whenever you are there with her she feels complete she feels that she can talk to you without being judged by others sometimes she just wants someone who can listen to her and to just keep her love and to hug her whenever she feel sad she needs someone to hug and talk to she feels protected whenever you are there whenever a perverted dude comes in and just to ruin her day. She knows that she doesn't need a protector but sometimes she just wants to feel that someone is there for her. O

Mary Sanderson:

She loves that you are so kind, caring, and loving towards her cause here's the thing ladies and gentlemen she has never reserve love from anybody apart from her sisters of course in fact nobody has asked her out since they were hanged. she has never been notice or seen as beautiful unlike her younger sister sarah. she is often overlook and compared by others to her younger sisters saying she's not beautiful or fit as her younger sister. But when she meet you she felt love she felt that finally someone has seen and appreciated by someone. The way you say and show how beautiful she is and how you alway comforted her when she was having a bad day it gets her all happy and giddy and content with her life cause now she had finally found you the person she loves and the person who are always there for her now she doesn't feel lonely and sad anymore cause you are there with her now she doesn't even care whenever someone comments something bad about her appearance the only thing she feels about that person is pity cause she can see how sad it is to be them cause they don't have someone like you to help them up whenever they feel insecure (but mostly she feels pity about them cause you are behind them with a dang knife and about to pounce on the them).

(I recommend to never hurt her cause people who do that are idiots and who would hurt this precious and lovely woman she's lovely and caring if anyone say shit they are the stupidest person to ever set on the floor)