Chapter 7 - Marcus, I'm Pregnant

OMG! Thanks for over 500 views 😍😍

Marcus POV

I was watching some tv while Nim was in the bathroom. I mean, I don't know what she's doing there, but hopefully she's just taking the make up off, not getting sick again.

For the past day, she's been really sick, and throwing up. I'm not gonna lie, i'm a bit worried.

Interrupting my thoughts, I heard Niomi calling my name.

- Marcus, come here please!

- Coming!

Ok, what possibly Niomi wants me to do in the bathroom?

- Marcus, sit here. I need to tell you something. She said pointing to a chair that she brought in here.

When I looked at her, a saw some tears on her eyes. Immediately I got worried.

- Nim, what happened? I said standing and putting my hands gently on her face to wipe out the tears.

And then I saw a smile on her face. What? Ok, now I'm confused.

- Oh Marcus! Don't worry, is just part of the moment. She said laughing a little.

- Now Marcus, give me your hand and close you eyes.

- Why do I have to close my eyes?

- Marcus, just do it ok? She said, smiling and rolling her eyes.

Then, I feel her hands on mine, taking them somewhere. I can feel that my hands are in something rounded.

- You can open your eyes now. Said Niomi.

When I opened them, I didn't understand at first what was going on. My hands on her belly, what? But then I connected the things. She was throwing up, the she went to the pharmacy and she was crying, and then happy. Now she asks me to put my hands on her stomach. Of course she's pregnant!

I looked in her eyes and gave a huge smile.

- Really? - I asked with a tear running down my cheek.

- Yes.

Now we're both crying, but together in a long hug.

I look at her again and put my knees on the floor. I kiss her belly and start saying while rubbing it

- Hello little baby. Here's your daddy, and I just want you to know that me and mommy will love you no matter what!

When I finished I saw Nim with a smile and giggling a bit.

- Congratulations Daddy!

Hello guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you like, don't forget to vote!

Thata xx