𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀. 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀.
𝑛𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑒.

'so lets give a warm class welcome to nicole, whos joining us today.' Mrs.battle axe sang cheerfully, placing a hand to Nicoles back 'now, I need a volunteer to be nicoles best friend for today.' She continued, her eyes darting across the room challengingly.

Henry lay, his head resting on his hand as he snored audibly, disrupting Sour Susan 'Henry!' Mrs battle axe squawked angrily, flailing her arms at the boy and stepping forward daringly 'Agh!!' Henry grunted, startled and collapsed out of his chair.The class snickerd at the boy 'what?' Henry asked, hopping back onto his creaky hard chair, Nicole smiled in uncomfortable awe, raising her chin up and pointing at the curly haired trouble maker 'Henry..?' Mrs battle axe said slowly 'you want Henry to be your new best friend..?' The grey haired teacher asked, placing a hand to her cheek, baffled.

Nicole clammped her hands together and nodded in delight 'well...why not.' Mrs battle axe chuckled, shrugging.

Henry's eyes widened in shock, his eyes darkened in anger and disbelief, he tugged at his hair angrily a stupid girl?! My best friend?! Ha! Fat chance! Henry poundered, gulping at all the teasing he'll get from his friends.

___

Margret leaned forward and cupped a hand over her mouth, whispering half shouting to Lazy Linda 'Henry's got a girl friend pass it on!' Lazy Linda yawned holding a stretched hand over her mouth before scooting over to Sour Susan 'Like--Henry's got a girlfriend..pass it on--like.' Linda yawned and buried her face in her hands.Susan smirked widly, grinning ear to ear 'yeah! Pass it on!' She snapped at Weepy William 'P-pass what on..?' The puffy eyed boy whimpered 'Oh!' She paused in realisation 'Henrys got a girlfriend.' She beamed.

William turned around 'Henry's got a girlfriend--' He blurted out, right in Henry's face 'thanks William, I am Henry!' he snapped, pointing a defensive finger at himself 'and shes not my girlfriend!' he scowled bitterly, bunching his fist up and slamming it on the desk.William began to weep in terror, clenching his fists to his eyes.Henry rolled his eyes and side eyed the ginger sitting next to him.Nicole smiled at her work boldly 'ugh!' he groanded, shoving his cheek into his hand sluggishly just my luck to end up with someone nice he thought, gagging nice nicole! He teased in his mind.

'how are we getting on nicole?' Mrs battle axe asked, planting her bony hand infront of her work 'oh! Henry is being really nice to me!' The nice ginger beamed at the shocked teacher.Mrs battle axe's mouth went agape and she had to reposition her glasses 'oh well--lets make sure it stays that way.' she stutters, folding her arms crossed 'shall we Henry.' the teacher glared, sensing something suspicious was going on before continued her duty at her desk.

'Why did you say that?!' Henry exclaimed, turning his head to face the rosie cheeked ginger girl who was smiling brightly 'I havent been nice to you!' He ranted, holding up his hands infront of her 'not yet Henry.' She grinned, waving her pointy finger in his face 'but you will be.' She said cheekily, flopping her arm back onto her lap.Henry's face went white under his rosie cheeks, anger flashed through his eyes and a snarky comment got caught in his throat.He huffed and slumped into his chair what does that mean???.

//

Kids screamed,cheered and pushed at eachother stiffly and ran out into the breezy cool air, rushing to be first on the monkey bars.

Nicole followed behind Henry, who was following Ralph,Al and Burt, flapping his arm friendly at them 'hey guys!' He grinned cheerfully 'hey Henry.' Ralph called, waving at the messy haired boy.Ralph and Henry gazed at eachother with a shy understandable liking, Ralph and Henry were like knife and fork! Cereal and milk! Any crime fighting duo that you could think of, they were inseparable 'um henry..?' Al interrupted, pointing past Henry and at the grinning ginger, walking behind Henry 'umm...this is boys only Nicole.' Henry said, shrugging 'maybe you should go play with the girls.' He said, ruffling his hair 'no thank you.' She smirked, crossing her arms and gazing at Moody Margret and Sour susan playing jump rope 'I dont like skipping.' She continued, tilting her head.Ralph, Al and Burt looked down from the climbing frame the were perched at and shared awkward glances 'oh right..' Henry sighed, biting at his fingernail 'should we play a game then, hide and seek..?' Henry sneered, turning his attention away from the trio and onto the annoying ginger girl
'oh! Yes! Hide and seek!' She beamed, jumping upwards and then down clapping her hands ecstaticily 'you will hide, and I come and find you!' She said her accent was sharp and strong, spinning around and covering her eyes 'umm..okay.' Henry frowned hesitatingly 'come on guys.' Henry grumbled, standing next to Ralph and sharing a shy smile between the two.

The group of boys ran away from the girl counting joyfully, and hid behind the school shed canopied with rubbish and chewed gum wedged to the wall with an additional reaking stench. A rush of excitement rushed through the four boys as they hid knowing they did something bad.Nicole frowned, scanning the walls of the school shed and creeping her way over to the rubbish bin where small hushes and giggles could be heard.Nicole perked her head up and heard an audible whisper 'she'll never find us here!' followed by agreements and giggles.She smirked and slanted her body on a tall bin maybe a couple inches bigger than her.

The boys held their noses in disgust from the lurid smell 'Its really smelly here.' Ralph sighed, waving his hand around for extra effect 'yeah!' Henry agreed, pinching his nose 'these bins really stink.' Henry said cringing 'well it was your idea to play hide and seek!' Ralph snapped, pointing a finger at him, Henry went pale under his red cheeks and snarked back 'yeah well it wasnt my idea to hide behind the smelliest bins in the world.' He snarled, rolling his eyes and turning his head away 'atleast she'll never find us here.' Al reassured once again, a crooked smile plastered on his face.

A sharp bell rang dragging all of the kids attention abruptly, hinting break time had finnished.Small groans and whines crawled from the kids as they scooted inside the building to class.

Nicole paused and began to ponder, letting those evil thoughts creep in and invade her sweet mind, an evil grin squirmed across her lips and she left the boys there behind those smelly horrid bins.

(hey yall, wow what a long chapter💀 anyways 1129 words)