Introduction

"Why?", it was the only thing Rayhan ever thought of, and the reason is unknown.

Rayhan is a thin, tall, 17 years old boy who because of his cancer, is bald, which doesn't match his dark, black, eyes, and his big mouth.

When Rayhan wasn't at school, he was always at home or in the hospital, he didn't like to go out since he couldn't communicate, nor defend himself in case of danger.
Actually, not only is this young boy diagnosed with cancer, but infact, doctors have said he has "*name*".
Till this day, scientists don't know this sickness. Rayhan cannot formulate his own decisions, he can only mimic other people's actions.

In addition, Rayhan has an uncontrollable fear of dying (thanatophobia), his parent's death is the reason to THAT and his loneliness.

His mother died while giving birth to him, and his father died in the military few years after his wife.
Actually, Rayhan found out his dad's death by over hearing a conversation his grandmother had on the phone with one of his aunts, and since that day he hasn't really trusted his grandmother with any importante things.

Instead, Rayhan trusted his best, and only friend, Lily. She was the only person that stood up for him when others were making fun if his bald head(because he goes to a normal public school).

Lily was a short girl with beautiful long hair. She was very smart so she always helped Rayhan with his homework.
She always made Rayhan feel loved.
Which he obviously developed feeling for.

Apart from Lily, Rayhan didn't have any friends, so when she was absent, the bullies would go back to bullying him knowing that there was no one to snitch on them.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!! I hope you liked this little introduction<3. This is actually my first story so don't mind the errors and the bad vocabulary...😭😅

Oh and u forgot to mention that updates are EXTREMELY slow! It's because of all of my homework...srry

Thank you<3
-author