Chapter one

Narrator's Pov
"Nice to see you Mr Honjohn, how may I help you" The Man shook the big bellyed man that looked like he was in his 60's. "Where are they I am ready to chose, plus I need someone to soothe me this night" the two men laughed in sync as some men were signalled and started moving.

A total of Five woman where dragged out, all of them wearing short revealing dresses and tie up. Mr Honjohn smiled lustfully and he touched the ladies one by one, He stopped at a light skinned woman with brown Bennie eyes and long curly hair. He bent over to her and squeezed her shoulder, "I'll take this one" He smirk as the men picked her up, and took her out of the room as she struggled. "You will not regret Sir", "I'm sure I would not" Mr Honjohn patted his back and left.

The woman looked around she was untied but when she tried the doors they were locked, she was wearing a g-string and was very uncomfortable. Not to help her case there were no windows in the room she was kept in, before she knew it she was on his bed with him until of her. She couldn't breathe because of his weight, she looked at him with fear and disgust.

"Don't be shy, I'm all yours" he said making the lady feel nauseous. He pulled of the g-string and spread her legs, she immediately closed them and tried pushing him away but he held her hands up and cuffed it too the bed making her defenseless as he continued to have his way with her.

Before she knew it she felt a sharp pain as he inserted himself into her, tears fell from her eyes as he increased his speed, this was wrong and she knew. All she could do was close her eyes and wait for it to end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She woke up naked feeling instant pain in her laps and knees, she looked around and sighed with relief as she didn't she that man, she looked under the sheets to see blood. She dreaded the fact that she had lost her virginity to a sixty year old man.

She struggled to get up, but eventually she made her why to the shower. She sat in the bathe tub and put the water to hot. She crawled up into a ball putting her head in-between her legs and started crying.

She heard a knock on the door and quickly came out of the shower using a towel to cover herself. She opened the door to see a lady who looked around her age standing at infront of her, judging by how she was dressed she must have been one of the maids. She had orange curly hair and blue eyes with full long eyelashes, and epitome of beauty.

"Ohh, now I see you were the one moaning and screaming yesterday", She patted her shoulder. "It's okay I know this is very painful, we have all been there with that ugly monsterous man", Her joke and the way she stood to represent him made the young devastated lady giggle.

"I'm Noel" Noel said shaking her hand, "Esmeralda" the young lady said weakly. "Now let's take you to your room, get you clothes and something to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Esmeralda's Pov
I was still in a lot of pain but everyone made me feel better, it turns out the perverted man actually slept with all of them and turned them to house maids when he got tired of them. Hearing what he did to them especially Noel made me sick of him.

The other maids took pity when I told them my story and we bounded very well. I would have said I loved it here but before I knew it the man came back."There is my girl" he dropped some bags on me and tried to kissed me, I pushed him away. "Still shy from last night, don't worry I'll make sure you don't regret staying with me" He patted my head and I saw his collar had lipstick on it, what a jerk.

He went upstairs leaving me in the living room, I immediately tossed the bags away from me, that son of a bitch. I could feel my eyes burning as I remembered what happened last night.

I went to my room and locked the door, I didn't feel save here, I have lost my pride because of my parents stupid actions. I laid on the bed and carried a pillow to cuddle, I really wish my parents weren't drug addicts and dead with debt to pay. Maybe if the were more responsible I wouldn't be in this mess, I screamed into the pillow due to my frustration and let out a few tears. It didn't take so long to fall asleep tho.