Chapter 2

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗Victims   ╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Victims
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

I slowly blink my eyes as I start to become conscious, groaning in pain I hear suddenly shuffling towards me.

"Thank god you're finally awake Ensley" Ian says sighing in relief holding my hand tightly. "How long have I been out" I ask him groggily as I start to sit up.

"Not long only a few hours, Wednesday isn't up yet but from the sound of her breathing it won't be long" Damien states, moving his eyes towards Wednesday and Xavier who's sitting near her.

"Glad to see your alive Mrs. hero" Xavier smirks towards me, "aha very funny" I sigh sarcastically.

"I assume the pain went away thank you Ian" I state smiling at him already knowing the answer. "Of course you expect me to not help you" he responds.

I laugh at his attitude when he says that, "oh shit before I forget, someone called you, I didn't answer so you may want to get back to them" Damien suddenly says.

I quickly grab my phone and see the name of the contact who called me. "....I better take this" I quickly mutter and step out of the room.

I step outside of the room and press call, the ringing noise slowly speeding up my adrenaline.

"Hello?" I hear from the other side of the phone, "hey...Tyler, it's been a while" I say into the phone.

"Ensley?! Is it really you? Why didn't you talk to me? You suddenly disappeared, so you understand how worried I was about you" he exclaims into the phone.

"I know and I'm sorry Tyler how about I visit you today, will that makes you feel better?" I ask, already feeling the smirk that draws onto his face.

"I want you to visit me now, I really missed you" he's tone sounds like it darkens for a second but quickly goes to his puppy voice.

"Ok I understand, I'm leaving now" I sigh as I hang up, I walk back in to see Wednesday still not up yet but by the sound of her breathing it won't be long.

"Everything alright Ensley?" Xavier asks confused, I just nod my head in response. "I gotta go for a bit but when she wakes up can you do me a favor and tell her you saved Xav" I say, but before he can respond I leave so he couldn't say no.

I hurry to the woods and take the short cut that's lead to the cafe Tyler works at. The moment I exit the woods I immediately see the cafe with Tyler cleaning tables clueless that I could see him.

I head towards the door and his attention turns, when he notices it's me a big smile appears on his face.

"Ensleia!" He exclaims as he runs towards me hugging me tightly. "You just as beautiful as when I last saw you" he smiles as he takes me to a booth to sit at.

"aha...thank you" I reply not very comfortable with the situation, "you've made sure to keep your promise, right?" He suddenly asks, his voice getting darker at the end.

I gulp nervously, "yes I have I promise" I respond in a panic scared of the man in front of me. "Good girl, now lemme go get you usual" he smiles his attitude returning back to normal.

I sit there remaining in silence with my thoughts when I hear the door open, it was the sherif, Tyler's father.

"Ensleia? What are you doing here?!" He whisper yells when he spots me, looking around cautiously making sure Tyler was away.

"Something happened back home and I was forced to return" I sigh not happy with this situation. "If your here that mean-" he is suddenly cut off by Tyler's oh so familiar voice.

"Oh dad what are you doing here?" He asked as he put my coffee down in front of me. In a panic not knowing what to do as me and the sherif both don't want Tyler to know we were talking, and saved by my phone, someone calls.

"Hello?.....Oh yes I'll be right there....yes I know I'm so sorry.....got it on my way!" I exclaim as I stand up exiting the booth.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but it's still my first day of school so I better head back before I miss to many classes, glad to see you again Tyler" I say as I wave rushing out of the building, feeling Tyler's upset and annoyed glare follow me on my way out.

The moment I exit Tyler's view I put the phone back to my ear, "sorry Xavier, but I think im fucked" I exlaim, hanging up as I head to his art shed.

"So you went to him on your own will?! Are you crazy?!" He yells upset, "I had no choice you know that he has information we need" I sigh at this situation.

"What if he's just bull shitting Ensley? He could be using lies to keep you on his hook" he exclaims, and he has a point on his theory.

"Even if he is I can't tell we need to hurry and collect as much information as we can before we are to late" I state putting my point out.

"The nightshades are doing their best Ensley but we can't hurry up something we have no clue on, and all of this is just based of a dream you had. It's already a lot to ask" he sighs.

"You don't get it Xavier, when a fairy has dreams they are prophets, because fairies can't dream since they don't actually sleep they rest so their power can recuperate to it's original state" I explain, but all he does is sigh once more.

"I really don't know Ensley, it's a lot for just one dream that could be a false prophet" he says as he gets up and begins arranging his art works.

"Fine, tomorrow at the festival a drawing of a shadowed figure and girl will appear and bring the death of a child. If that doesn't happen we will stop all work being done, if it happens we continue on with our research, got it?" I exclaim with a smirk.

He stays silent for a bit, but soon gives in and shakes the out stretched hand I gave him.

"Fine, but if it doesn't you owe me for all the time I spent helping" he smirks back and I just sigh quickly agreeing, but I knew it was gonna happen, and the victims tomorrow, will be Rowan and and our new girl Wednesday.