Xmas Mystery (1)

Knock Knock Knock

"Y/N? Did you get your stuff we need to go n..Yoko?"

"Yeah, Y/N's injured and in the infirmary. If they don't get better, they might end up in either the morgue or the hospital." Yoko explains.

"What?! Why didn't anyone tell me?" Wednesday asks forcefully as she ran past Yoko down to the infirmary.

"I see goth girl's got a soft spot for the one and only Y/N. Can't wait to tell Enid and the others."

"Y/N!"

"Wednesday? What are you doing here?" I ask

"What happened?! Who hurt you?!" Wednesday asks forcefully.

"No one..I'm okay. Just some scratches.."

"What do you mean 'scratches'? Clearly, you're injured, you imbecile!" Wednesday says pointing at all the bandages on my abdomen, arms, and legs.

"It's nothing. I was only attacked by some monster trying to surprise you." I sarcastically explain.

"It couldn't have been the monster. We got rid of it days ago.." Wednesday says to herself in confusion.

"But there are other hydes outside Nevermore and Jericho.." I explain. "Wait, the so called monster also had pieces of clothing on it's body. It could've been a werewolf, too."

"We need to get to the bottom of this. No one gets away with hurting my loved ones. You are one of my dearest friends that I cannot lose. Don't die. If you do, I'll kill you. Got it?" Wednesday says.

"Got it. But, wait. How are you gonna kill me if I die? I don't think it works like that, miss." I say as Wednesday runs away to do more research.

"I wish she stayed a little longer..."

    Bonus Chapter 1, Xmas Mystery, completed.