🎄uhh holiday special idk

Its gonna be quite short though im sorry i've been busy with stuffs so im sorry

(Pre-finding too)
(This contains some spoiler for future chapters but i decided to spoil it anyways)
---
"Hey Cameron."

Sarah walked towards the blue-haired man, who was standing alone outside the mansion staring blankly at nowhere. It's quite cold and breezy outside with the cold air blowing against their skin. Snow covered the island's grassy grounds and their cold breaths could be seen in the air.

"Isn't it nice to take our minds off about this whole murder game and relax at this fascinating time of the year?"

No response. He still ignored her. Truly like the Cameron she always knew then.

"Pft, you're cold as ever."

Sarah stood right next to him, staring at the snow covered landscape with her hands in her pockets. Has he been interested in views before? She never knew that fact before.

"Say...are you looking forward to anything next year?"

Cameron looked at her as if she had said something wrong. His side-eye glare made her thought about her words again, finding where did she said wrong.

Oh...That was so dumb. Of course he isn't looking forward to next year, they've been stuck in a loop in this murder game. The year never changes, Sarah you dumbass! She fiddled her hands and tried to start another conversation with a question, hopefully he would partake in the conversation.

"How about... Santa? Do you believe in Santa? What kind of gift would you want if you would get a gift from him?"

Cameron rolled his eyes and stared at the grey looking sky, tucking his hands between his arms, keeping it warm.

'Fucking blue prick. I'm making an effort to be friendly with you!' To Sarah, it seemed like he didn't want her to interrupt him, thinking he found her quite annoying. She kept her smile on her face, whilst holding back from wanting to punch him hard in the head. But for once, she realised how pitiful Cameron is now looking how he turned out.

"Hey... I wished you were never exploited. Maybe you would've been a better person instead."

She slightly chuckled at the thought of that. Honestly, thinking Cameron as a caring and a good person sounded too silly, or maybe she's just used to his coldness. However, a small part of her wanted to see that side of him, leaving her a bit hurt. Cameron turned to Sarah, seeming quite puzzled by what she meant by exploited.

"...What do you mean by that?"

"Now I got you to speak huh? Hahah! You're silly."

Getting noticed by him felt so great. She found it hilarious yet so reassuring. She let the silence answer his question with a smug across her face and left him unanswered. Not long after that, she gave out a little chuckle. She wanted to reassure him and tell him everything's alright but it'll totally sound out of character for Sarah.

"Merry Christmas."

Through those red shades, Cameron's eyes glistened at those words. Cameron was a bit bewildered and wondered what she is trying to achieve from saying those words to him. Plus, why merry christmas out of all words?

"What?"

"I thought you would probably needed to hear that. I don't have any presents yet though."

She laughed it off and walked back towards the mansion, leaving Cameron perplexed by her words. He's quite pitiful, very pitiful that he doesn't even remember it. It's sad, honestly.

Sarah then walked up the stairs and turned to the cold windows. The windows... They weren't entirely frosted, casting a bit of her reflection. Looking at it, she knew that she never belonged here and continued someone else's life with hers, which she finds it unforgivable. There's only one thing she wanted so much.

"Man, I wish I have myself back."

---
Extra drawing

---Extra drawing