i listened to your screams of pleasure

Tonight's show in Berlin had just ended, and the musical partners were feeling really tired. They headed to the hotel they were staying,with Steve being really tired and sleeping immediately. Stefan and Brian looked at eachother with this familiar look, that meant they were soon going to be all over eachother. As long as they reached Stefans hotel room, Brian was already kissing him and making him hard. Stefan started going down Brian's neck and body making him sigh from pleasure. His nipples were inside his mouth and he could already feel better than ever. He started going down his belly and then started unbottoning his pants. Brian was begging for more and moaning louder than ever. Stef Took Brian in his mouth and started going in and out, making Brian scream from pleasure. Brian's moans turned on stef so much he almost couldn't wait. He was moaning very loudly after a while so stef put his hand in his mouth and told him to be more quiet cause they might hear him. Brian tried his best to be more quiet but it was really hard for him. "Baby" Brian said. Stef looked at him knowing exactly what he was going to say. "Cum all over me, baby" stef said. "I'm close" Brian whispered, pulling stefs hair. He came inside stefs mouth sighing from relief. Stefan pulled Brian onto his bed going on top of him . Pulling their pants down Stefan was already inside him . He grabbed his pillow screaming and Stefan started going slowly. They were both getting sweaty and tired but they wouldn't stop. Stefan screamed "fuck I'm close"