mewo's beautiful masterpiece

"hai kai!!-- *she notices a strange new person here.* uhm.. hello? who are you??" "im amelia. kai's egirlfriend???? who are you and why are you looking for him." "*gasps softly and cutely* w-wait.. what? b-b-but.. kai said i was his egirlfriend... his one and only... he said it was us against the world...!!!! he even got me nitro...!!!!! then we ekissed under the esunset!" "..uhm? how dare you lie about that. what is wrong with you. kai would never echeat. he said i was his one and only... he even gave me 3 month nitro!" "i got six months nitro." "....no........impossible...." "*kai walks in* hey there kitten.... wait... amelia... what are you doing here..." "HOW COULD YOU!!! YOU GAVE HER SIX MONTHS NITRO!!!! DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE?!?!?!?!? we were edating for a week... A WEEK!!!!!"  "*she would stand nervously, before gaining the courage to speak up*.. p-please don't fight.!!! *she yelled out softly and cutely*.." "SHUT UP! YOU LITERALLY TYPE OUT YOUR ACTIONS. WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU." "her cheeks flushed embarrassed... o-oh.. uhm..." "anyway. KAI! HOW COULD YOU?!" "WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND! you see. kitten has a cuter pfp than you. so..." "...thats it... she has a cuter pfp than me...?" "yeah pretty much lol. come on kitten, let's get out of here." "NO!!!!!!!!!! *she yells out in a cute way*" "..what do you mean no...? what about the 6 month--" "YOU TOLD ME YOU WEREN'T EDATING!!!! you ebetrayed us." "...fine.... ill leave. *leaves the Kai Fan Club >-< discord server*" "...." "...." "now what...." "uhmm *she looks around nervously* i still have 5 months of nitro left....." "i have 3 months left..." "*her eyes light up* i know...!!! l-lets go have fun!!! at the ebeach!" "the ebeach???" "*her eyes are so bright theyre sparkling* y-y-y-y-y-y--y-y-y-yes!!!! it's so fun... i swear..... it can take our minds off kai... our e-exboyfriend...." "i guess youre right.." "*she grabs amelia's hand* w-w--w-w-w-what are waiting for!? let's go!!!"