Chapter 2:Talk show

(No one's pov)
"And that's all for today folks and remember stay tuned." He said before he got off air. He couldn't forget what happened two hours ago. He couldn't forget that Vox had found his weakness, he couldn't forget the disgusting touch from Vox and worst of all, he couldn't forget that horrible feeling of being touched. He was now sitting at his chair in his recording studio thinking and thinking about Vox's weakness. He needed to find his rival's weakness and fast, otherwise, everyone in hell will know his weakness and he will be no longer the powerful and fearless overlord that everyone in hell knew. He signed as he got his coat and decided that he needed a walk to think about it.

"Hey, Alastor where are you going?" Charlie asked as he was walking to the front door.

"I need some fresh air darling to clear my head." He said as Charlie was worried about him.

"Did something happen?" She asked as Alastor patted her head and he had a soft smile on his face.

"Haha of course not, I just need some time to think, that's all. I should be back in an hour, Au Revoir." He waved at her and opened the door and took his way out. As he was walking he noticed that the other demons were not looking at him because of fear. Sometimes for him, it was annoying that other demons were afraid of him but because of his reputation he got used to it. I mean he couldn't blame them, he was an overlord for crying out loud and everybody knew, not to mess with an overlord unless they wanted to die again. Alastor was in deep thought and he didn't notice that he was in Vox's territory and when he noticed, he started going back but suddenly he felt cables grabbing him and pulling him from behind. When they stopped he felt a hand on his shoulder and he started shaking.

"Hello, Alastor~ What brings you to my territory?~"Vox asked as Alastor struggled to free himself from these bloody cables.

"Oh~ Try to free yourself?~" Vox asked as he was electrifying Alastor and he started screaming from pain and Vox was smiling. After his screams, he passed out and was carried on bridal style by Vox. After 2 hours, Alastor was regaining consciousness and he noticed that he was in a dark room, sitting somewhere that was comfy and he was still tied up.

"Ok we'll be in air in three, two, one." Someone said and all of the sudden the lights were turn on, he saw Vox sitting on a big leather chair and his hands were on a wooden table. He saw the cameras that were on and he was sitting on a big leather sofa.

" Welcome to Vox's talk show, our special guest for today is non other that the great Radio demon, Alastor." Vox said as it could be heard clapping and cheering from the audience.

"So Bambi, I'll ask you some questions and you have to answer." Vox said as Alastor cringed from the nickname.

"And if I don't?" Alastor asked and Vox smiled evilly.

"Then you'll be electrified." Vox answered and Alastor sighed.

"First question, are you interested in dating someone?" He asked as Alastor was thinking that this could be his chance to make Vox think that he was in love with him.

"Well...There is someone that has captured my black heart~."He said as Vox was drinking his coffee and he spatted it from his suprise.

"Oh really?~ Mind telling us a bit about the demon that has captured your heart?" Vox asked seductively.

"He's really charismatic, powerful, egocentric that sometimes it's annoying. He's a man that likes to show off and he's really one of a kind." He said as Vox was blushing.

"Oh is that so? Mind telling us who that fellow is?" He asked as Alastor giggled.

"That would ruin the suprise... Besides, isn't it obvious?" He asked as Vox was starting to glitch and in his screen it showed a message like the pcs have when they find a problem and they're ready to shut down. Vox was shut down and collapsed to the floor and Alastor free himself from the cables and he was moving closer to the camera.

"And that's all for today folks and remember, stay tuned." He said before he was off air and he walked out of the studio. After 30 minutes Vox was turn on, he got a call from Velvette he picked it up.

"OMG!!!!! MY SHIP IS GROWING!!!!! MY SHIP IS GROWING!!!!!" She screamed like the fangirl that she was and Valentino took the phone from Velvette .

"VOX!!!? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU EGOCENTRIC BITCH!!!!? YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO HELP ME FILM MY NEW MOVIE BUT NO, YOU DECIDED TO KIDNAP YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND!!!!" Valentino shouted and Vox was petrified.

"I-I um..." He said as Valentino interrupted him.

"YOU WHAT!?" He shouted and hung up.

"Stupid bitch." He said but he started blushing and smilling because of his little Bambi.

"You will be mine, Bambi~." He whispered as Alastor was back at the hotel cooking dinner for his friends and humming a song.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
Merry xmas