Motel key

JULIANNA'S POV

"Hey you, long time no see" Harmony says as she pulls me into a hug. "I know, I think this is the longest we have gone with out seeing each other" I pull out from the hug. We are going to go surfing well correction harmony is going to surf and ill just watch the waves.

As we reached the beach we couldn't see much as it was pitch black with just a few lights lighting it up but not enough to see clearly. The waves are  going crazy  from the storm. We mark our spot in the beach before taking our clothes off revealing our swimsuits , Mona was wearing a pink all in one swimsuit and I was wearing a blue bikini. "girl your hot" Mona says as she twirls me around, "Why thank you miss Maybank" I bow to her and we both busted out into laughing.

"Is that my brother?" I heard Mona say, I turned around to see all four of the pogues running to the sea with surf boards in their arms. "well looks like they came here to do the same thing" I say. 

I take one last glance at the sea before determining that I was just going to sit here instead.

"I think I'm actually just going to stay here and watch" I say.

"no no no no way we came here to have fun together I can't to do that unless you having fun too" harmony says in a high tone. She grabs two surf boards and passes one to me. I look at the surf board dumbfound "what am I suppose to do with this?" 

"your going to surf and I'm going to teach you, by the end of the day your going to be a pro surfer and that's a promise" harmony reply's

I look at her "your not gonna take no for answer are you?"

"that's correct come on" and with that she grabs my hand and runs to the water.

When we reached the sea. I saw JJ come out of the water and starts walking over to us. (I  would be lying if I said him coming out of the water wasn't hot). "you've got a little drool there" harmony points to the side of my mouth. "no I don't now shut up and act fricking normal" I whisper shout while flipping my hair behind my shoulder, "tell yourself that" she laughs. I gently nudge her in the stomach, we both start laughing again just as JJ reaches us.

"I thought it was you guys, what are you doing here?" he ask.

"I'm going to teach Jules to surf plus it's late out and the storm waves are the best to surf" harmony says

"yeah if your a pro I'm a noob that is going to kill a noob like me" I say pointing out to the waves

"you'll be fine" JJ says

"That rich coming from another pro surfer" 

"how about we both teach you" JJ says with that smile I can never say no too.

"Fine but if I die ill come back and haunt your asses" I say picking up my surf board and walking past them. I could hear the too laughing.

Two  hours after of many many tries, I still wasn't getting the hang of it. "That's it I'm going home I'm tired and this is making me wanna kill myself" I say before stepping out the water and heading to mine and harmony stuff.

The pogues walk up to me with harmony, "come one we brought the twinkie we'll give you a lift back" says pope. I smile to him "thank you"

After a ten minute drive we finally arrive back home after dropping the others off at their houses. "thanks for the ride John b" I whisper.

"I'm may not show I care but I do, I'm trying too anyways" John b says as he heads for his bedroom.