Untitled Part

"You said you would not leave me! Was that all a lie, did you just use me for your own selfish gaine? is that it and for what! all just so you could feel superior to izuku?" Avery yelled at Bakugo as if that would make him see just how much he had actually hurt them, but it did not seem to make a difference. Katsuki gave Avery a somewhat blank yet curios look, like he did not understand what she was talking about. " what in the hell your you going off about Avery? Who cares about deku its not like it really matters if his feeling's are hurt." He say's rather rudely to Avery. " wait don't tell me you actually have feeling's for him do you? Because that would be totally fucking stupid, don't you think!" Katsuki was now acting a little deranged with his question's to Avery.

Avery could not understand why the loud explosive boy hated the gentile soft spoken boy who had been helping he out since she had been excepted into UA high. Izuku was put in charge of Avery for one simple fact and that fact was that Avery was blind. It all happened when she was fore years old and had finally gotten her quark. The three of them were playing together when it had happened. Izuku, Bakugo and Avery were playing tag and when Avery went and touched Izuku she was quickly transported to one of his memories. " Mom will I ever be able to be just as strong as kakchan one day? Or maybe even all might?! Deku asked his mom, Inko madoria. " Well maybe you will one day if you work really hard and try your hardest to. protect the one's you love. Inko had said in a heart worming voice.

Blinking a few time's Avery very quickly realized that something was wrong. Avery could not see a thang anymore. She was completely blind in that moment. Noticing that something was wrong Izuku turned around and went back to Avery and started to wave his hand in her face. She had the widest blank eye's that Izuku has ever seen before. " Avery are you ok? Hey Avery can you hear me? Hello?!" after a few minutes of questioning the silent girl, he wiped around and started to franticly call for Katsuki. " Kakchan! something is wrong with Avery!" that was all he needed to say to grab the other young boy's attention and the attention of his mother. Running over to the two children Mitsuki slid to she knee's and scooped up the young girl right as Katsuki reached them.