Kenny's death

Ginny's pov
My mom had my sister when she was my age, 15. And me a year later. So we got the sex talk when we were only six and seven. But it wasn't your typical birds and bees crap. But then again there's nothing typical about my mom, or sister for that matter. This boy asked me for a pen so I gave him one.
'Sex men want it. And they think you should give it to them.' My sister Jackie came and started playing a small game of tug-a-war with the boy using my pen. 'There's two things you can get from sex with a man passion or power.' "You're such a loser." Jackie laughed walking away, the boy (Jackson I think) following her like a lost puppy. 'But you better make sure you're getting something. Otherwise you're just getting screwed. Oh and use a condom.' As my sister moved her hair I unconsciously copied her. It was a really effective sex talk, for me at least. I'm still a virgin.  "Virginia and Jackie Miller. May I talk to you in the hallway?" An older lady asked. We both got up and headed to the door. "Virginia, Jackie." She started before I interrupted her. "It's Ginny." I replied. Ignoring me she continued. "Your stepfather Kenny was in an accident. I'm sorry girls he didn't make it. Jackie pretended to cry and the lady hugged both of us.