Chapter 2: Ochako and Tsuyu

Y/n, Ochako, Tsuyu, and Sumomo were still in the mind-scape when Ochako asked. 

Ochako: So...what exactly are Deku's 'nifty features'?"

Sumomo, who appeared as her original human self in the mind-scape, albeit altered to be at the same age as the other three, grinned mischievously. 

Sumomo: Rather than tell you, I'd rather let you three discover it for yourselves.

Tsuyu: Wait, you're not telling us to have sex, are you?

Sumomo: I sure as hell am! Why else do you think Nedzu-san told us to get those contraceptives from Recovery Girl? I even went through the trouble of getting you girls to take the IUDs so that you can enjoy raw sex. Trust me, it feels a whole lot better than sex with the condom on.

Both Ochako and Tsuyu blushed as they recalled what had happened earlier that day...

~Flashback~

Y/n, Ochako, Tsuyu, and Sumomo were in Recovery Girl's school clinic after being dismissed by Nedzu. The elderly lady glared at them like a disapproving grandmother as she muttered. 

Recovery Girl: Not even a month after the summer camp attack AND the Kamino incident and you three end up getting attacked by a villain, again!

Y/n: To be perfectly fair, Sumomo-chan has nothing to do with the League of Villains and she wants to stop being a villain.

Recovery Girl whacked Y/n's shin with her walking stick in response. 

Recovery Girl: That does not change the fact that you three and that slime girl are now involved in Nedzu's hair-brained scheme, which by the way I simply do not approve of!

While Y/n hopped away and nursed his injured shin, Recovery Girl sighed. 

Recovery Girl: Anyway, I do have some contraceptives for you three to use to prevent any unwanted pregnancies. 

She then took out several condoms, IUDs, and birth-prevention pills. Suddenly, Sumomo brain-jacked Ochako

BJ- Ochako: Please give us the IUDs and condoms.

Surprised, Tsuyu asked the brain-jacked Ochako (BJ-Ochako). 

Tsuyu: Why those two, kero? 

Unlike Recovery Girl, Tsuyu and Y/n could instinctively tell that Sumomo had taken over Ochako's body due to having copies of her inside their heads. It should also be made clear that Sumomo was still one individual despite having multiple physical copies of herself due to a psychic connection between each copy. That said, a physical connection with her other copies was still necessary to allow her different hosts to mentally communicate with one another.

BJ-Ochako: Contraceptive pills give me a... bellyache if you get what I mean. Plus, I know a couple of tricks to make pregnancies 100% impossible. 

Remembering that Sumomo could insert a copy of herself directly into a woman's womb to prevent pregnancies by literally feeding on semen, Tsuyu and Ochako both had to admit that using IUDs together with Sumomo's copies seemed the most logical course of action. Also, having Sumomo's copies inside their wombs would ensure that the IUDs would not cause any complications.

Tsuyu nodded in agreement with BJ-Ochako and turned her attention toward Recovery Girl. 

Tsuyu: We'll take the IUDs and the condoms, kero.

Recovery Girl: All right then. 

Said Recovery Girl who then turned her attention towards Y/n and shooed him out of the room so that she could insert the IUDs into Ochako and Tsuyu's wombs.