𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄™

☆𝟽𝙰𝙼☆

☆𝟽𝙰𝙼☆

☆𝙻/𝙽 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴☆

"GET YO ASS UP FOR SCHOOL!" Latrell spoke as he tried dragging the blanket off you yanking you off the bed onto the wooden floor.

"Broooo" you groaned about to go back to sleep on the floor. "(Y/n) get yo ass up before I start clipping shit." He said as he snipped the scissors closer to your ear. Getting up off the ground cause you knew he was dead serious" your mad annoying bro go bother Aiyden or something." You say throwing a frog plushie pillow at him.

"You lucky I don't got time for the games right now so go get yo ass ready for school"

He walked out of my room and let me do what you have to do. You did not want to go to school but you knew you at least had to get a high school diploma. It was your last year anyways but it was still irritating.

Moving somewhere new for senior year was probably one of the worst things to do.

You were originally from San Francisco and moved due to family issues. Latrell moved you here to New York cause he knew your best friend Naomi was living there so you wouldn't have to start completely fresh.

After getting out of the shower you started getting changed into this:

You left your room going to enter Nova's room to see if she was still sleeping but she wasn't in there so you go to the kitchen and find Your brother trying to make pancakes with Nova sitting at the table

You left your room going to enter Nova's room to see if she was still sleeping but she wasn't in there so you go to the kitchen and find Your brother trying to make pancakes with Nova sitting at the table. "(Y/n)!" She says hearing you walk into the room. She got up to give you a hug." Hi love you ready for school".

"No I'm not I don't wanna go," she says crossing her arms and making a sad face.

"Me either but we have to go sadly"

" I know Latrell promised me ice cream so I'm going today if I don't get it I'm going to beat him up"

You chuckled and went to walk over to your idiot brother." The fuck are you doing shits brunt"