Chapter 3

The hurtful words will Be bold and in In italic. The song that goes with it (your not so Innocent)
y/n pov
I was walking to school because I had to go to school. I was wearing all black because I get bullied a lot. I was just trying to get to class and mind my own business. Then someone came up and shoved me and said what a weird freak like you doing out in the wild. Then they said you should be in a farm with that look because you look like a fat ugly pig. I was on the edge of crying and then what they said next made it worse. You have to be kidding me that your parents don't even love you because they would be here by now. I was trying not to let their words get to my heart or head but they ended up going to both. They said you are probably disappointed that your parents are never home. I was heartbroken that they would say that but I knew that they were true. You probably scared them away because you are in foster care or is it because your parents thought you looked funny?
I began to back up. They connected me and they said I think we can make hair look better than you aredy do. I was so scared of what they would do to me if they got the chance to hurt me. What would they do? One of the main girls raised a hand at me and it was in an alleyway so I was waiting for the smack but it never came. Then I heard a scream so I opened my eyes and I saw the grinch in the way. I was so schooled by it because he never leaves his home at all. They all ran away and they were screaming as they were running away.
The total words are 380 and I wanted to say thank you and just so you know if you are getting bullied. You are not alone because I have been bullied and this is my ninth year of getting bullied. Even if you think you are, you are not alone. Chapter 4 will be posted some time soon.