school

I was sitting in My home room that he's the teacher in and my science class I lay my head down on the table not wanting to be there because I was in pain I get on my phone and text him

(Me)this hurts to sit
Him/sorry love
(Me) you went to hard
Him/I know but at least it felt good babygirl
(Me)I love you baby
Him/I love you to

RL
I blushes and my friends looked at me then one of them tried to take my phone and I didn't realize it was unlocked

My friend :ohhhh the whole class looked as I tried to get my phone he says who's baby I blush and look away I heard him laugh I death stared at him and sat down every on in my grade asked me who it was but I told them it's none of their business I just sat at the teachers table so they stop and talk to my bf aka my science teacher and everyone was looking as we talked about it on are phone and we would laugh at the same time I smiled and noticed it was quiet to quite I texted him and he looks up and noticed it to he looks back at every one and gives them the wtf look we stands up and walks away and I go to the library and he goes to his class room and he grades work and looks at mine 😃 (this bitch didn't do the work ever but i still passed) he goes to his classroom phone and called the library to ask me to come to his class she told me and everyone was staring at me as I left and went to his class room he just stared at me making me blush remembering last night I look at and he points to the desk beside him and I go and sit down he puts the work in front of me and tells me you need to do your work love your not filling my class in any more you need to get them up after I finished getting my work done he hugs me and the door is locked then he hears a knock on the door and opens it after letting go and tells me to hide he opens it up to see the principal and says hi the principal Walks in and looks around I know she is in here he goes dead quiet he say how the principal look at him I know a lot of things.and I need to talk to both of you.

Cliffhanger