Chapter 15

"He's waking up, now... he might freak out, so I'll just come to get you guys in a bit, okay?" Quackity stirred, barely even able to recognize Wilbur's voice due to exhaustion.
"Awww, fine!" His eye opened just enough to see the blurry silhouette of a tall, blonde person, who quickly left the room after they finished speaking.
Quackity could feel someone's hand petting his hair, he closed his eye with a soft exhale. His entire body hurt, he felt cold, and so, so tired.
"Alex..? Darling, are you awake?"
Quackity whined slightly, he tried to rub his eyes, but he flinched when his left eye throbbed. "Ow!"
"Ah- Careful, careful, sweetheart..." Wilbur's soft voice easily made Quackity wake up a little more.
Quackity rubbed his eye, opening it slowly as he adjusted to the light of the morning sun, only to be met by Wilbur's worried expression. "...Will..." He spoke softly, having a raspy voice.
Wilbur teared up slightly, smiling sadly, "Hi, baby... I'm here.." He brushed Quackity's hair behind his ear carefully.

Quackity hummed a little as he leaned into his touch, "Wilbur... where... where are we...?" He didn't recognize this place. This wasn't his and Wilbur's room, and it definitely wasn't Marcelo's, or the guest room at Delilah's house either.
"It's okay, hon... we're safe here at my parent's house. Tessa is gone now, I promise." Wilbur held his hand, rubbing the back of his hand with his thumb.
Quackity nodded gently, he shifted so he was sitting up more, though it was painful.
Wilbur saddened and helped him, "Be careful... your body needs time to heal.." He sat by him.
Quackity leaned on him, whimpering softly with pain.
Wilbur wrapped an arm around him, rubbing his shoulder.
Quackity breathed calmly, "...You've never told me about your family..." He spoke softly.
Wilbur nodded gently, "I never really wanted to... I didn't even want to see them again, because I was worried about what I did... but I came upon them, we fixed things, and we saved you... I can tell you the details later." He smiled a little. "You'll get to meet them soon, okay?"

Quackity smiled a little and nodded, "Okay...!" He cuddled up, just glad to be back with Wilbur. "...Thank you..."
"For..?" Wilbur raised a brow.
"Saving me..."
Wilbur smiled softly, "You don't need to thank me for that." He sat in front of him, holding his head in his hands. "I'm just so happy that you're alive." Wilbur teared up, his smile falling. "I... I was so scared." He began to cry, "I was so scared to lose you, Alex. I was terrified." His hands trembled lightly, still holding Quackity's face in his hands, being as gentle as he possibly could.
Quackity teared up too, he had never seen Wilbur cry. "Will.." He placed his hands on Wilbur's, "It's okay... I'm here now. I'm safe... I'm here, safe with you." He leaned his forehead on Wilbur's forehead, caressing his cheek.
"I'm so sorry that I lied, I-I made you think I was actually going to give your family away to her, I'm so sorry-" Wilbur cried softly.
Quackity smiled a little, "Did you really think I believed you?" He laughed a little, "I knew that you could find a way around it..."

Wilbur blinked, and he laughed softly, "I love you, I love you so much, Alexis." He kissed him briefly, "I'm going to marry you one day! You hear me?" He laughed, kissing him again, running his fingers through his hair.
Quackity blushed brightly, and he laughed softly, kissing back each time, "I love you too.. I love you just as much!" He smiled at him.
Wilbur chuckled, kissing his nose, "You think you're ready to meet my family?"
Quackity nodded, "Yeah.. Yeah, I think so."
Wilbur smiled and nodded. "Okay.. But, take it slow, okay? I'll help you walk, alright?"
Quackity nodded, "Okay...!"
Wilbur got up, helping Quackity stand up as well. He held him close, making sure that he was okay and wasn't in too much pain.
Quackity winced slightly, his legs shaking lightly. "Ow- Ow.." He held onto Wilbur tightly.
"I know, I got you, honey..." Wilbur held him up, "You're doing good.."

Quackity wrapped his arms around his shoulders so he had a better grip, "Please, don't drop me..."
"I won't, babe, don't worry!" Wilbur chuckled softly, "I might have to carry you down the stairs if you're legs are shaking so much..."
Quackity nodded gently, staying close to Wilbur.
Wilbur helped him walk out of the room, and on the way downstairs, he had to just pick up Quackity and carry him down. Quackity held on tight, very nervous and embarrassed about barely being able to walk.
Techno glanced over, noticing them. He perked up a little, "Hey.."
Wilbur smiled, "Hi!" He sat Quackity down on the couch and sat down next to him, holding his hand so he felt comfortable.
Quackity was tense, sitting close to Wilbur, holding onto his hand tightly.
Wilbur smiled, kissing the back of his hand, "It's okay...

Quackity looked at him and nodded, leaning on him as he released a nervous breath.
Techno didn't stare, he just read his book calmly. He was patiently waiting until they were ready.
Quackity just stayed close to Wilbur, very nervous but he took a few deep breaths to relax before he nodded, "I think I'm ready..."
Wilbur smiled softly and nodded, "First, this is my older brother, Technoblade.."
Techno glanced up, waving lightly. "Pleasure to meet you, Quackity."
Quackity was a bit intimidated, but he nodded, "Y-You too...!"
Wilbur smiled at him, "And there's Tommy..."
Tommy soon came in, holding Husk in his arms. "Hello!!" He smiled brightly.
"He's my little brother, and in his arms is Husk, my little sister."
"Hi, Quackity...!" Husk smiled and waved gently.
Quackity smiled a little and waved, "Hello.."

Tommy put Husk down, and Husk quickly went over. "Here!" She said, "I made this for you!" She smiled, carefully handing Quackity a string bracelet with both Quackity's favorite colors, royal blue and yellow-orange.
Quackity perked up, and he smiled, "Aw, thank you so much..." He took it and put it around his wrist. "You got my favorite colors too! How'd you know?"
Husk giggled, "I never tell my secrets!" She briefly glanced at Wilbur.
Wilbur smiled, "You're so sweet, Husk!" He chuckled.
Phil and Kristin soon came out, "Hello, Quackity..." Kristin smiled softly.
"Ah- hello.." Quackity smiled, a bit nervous.
Wilbur gave his hand a gentle squeeze of reassurance, "And these are my parents... Kristin, and Phil." He smiled.
"It's nice to meet you, mate." Phil smiled.
"Nice to meet you both as well...!" Quackity was so thankful for Wilbur's reassurance.

"We've got some lunch prepared for all of you, it's going to be wonderful to have a full dinner table with our new family member." Kristin smiled brightly, so happy to have everyone home safe.
Quackity blushed, a bit embarrassed, but flattered too. "Ah-! Thank you..."
Wilbur smiled more, he tried hard not to be giddy, so glad that his family could accept Quackity.
"It's no problem, mate. If you need absolutely anything, we're always here." Phil smiled.
Quackity nodded gently, "Thank you so much.." He smiled.
Wilbur smiled, "Shall we go eat, Q?"
Quackity nodded, "I'm starving!"
Wilbur chuckled softly, "You were asleep for two days-"
"Holy shit-"

Quackity was laying in Wilbur's arms, exhausted after a long, eventful day.  Regardless, he was happy and so very grateful to be home. He snuggled closer to Wilbur, sighing contently as his wings carefully curled around Wilbur.
Wilbur smiled at him, petting his hair. "You okay, baby?"
"Mhm..." Quackity hummed softly, leaning into his touch. "I'm just happy to be back home with you."
Wilbur perked up, tearing up a little. He smiled though, kissing his forehead sweetly. "Me too..."
Quackity smiled, noticing his expression. "What's the matter, Will?"
"Nothing, nothing..!" Wilbur chuckled, wiping his tears quickly, "I'm just.. happy. I'm happy that you feel safe enough.. to call this home."
Quackity awed a little, "Of course I do.. Wilbur, I know you wouldn't hurt me." He caressed his cheek, "You take such good care of me, you care about me, and you love me, even if I'm a bit fucked up.." He chuckled.
"I am too, don't worry." Wilbur chuckled too.
Quackity giggled, "Okay, true- My point is, yes. Of course, you're my home, Wilbur." He smiled, "I don't see a single reason to why you wouldn't be."
Wilbur teared up a little more, smiling. "I love you, Alex."
Quackity smiled, "I love you too, Wilbur..."

They both kissed, holding each other close.

(THE END)

(1,369 Words)

I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!! :] I'm not that good at endings tho....

EITHER WAY! I will hopefully be starting a new Quackbur project sooner or later, but my motivation has been so bleh lately, like naifujnajnejanfjaenjsrjnsjngr

Catch you on the flipside >:]