𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦 "𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦
"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

||

Ares staring down at the smaller who was still sleeping and looking hella sexy at the moment, his hazel orbs glued onto Dazaí's plump lips. 'He so fine, ima lock him up.' Ares thought, gnawing on his bottom lip and grinning a bit.

He had a bad dream so he's been up since Four A.m, Ares took his shower and did his hygiene routine while Tae was croaked still, he looked at peace as he was sleeping so Ares didn't even bother to wake him up.

Plus, he was enjoying watching him sleep; 'Say, I might be weird.' Ares thought before chuckling lowly as he could and shaking his head.

His ears keened at the knock on his door, he glanced at his door and kissed his teeth then looked back at Dazaí and gently kissed his forehead and thrown the cover over Tae's head softly.

he silently got out of his bed not wanting wake the smaller man. He stepped into his black Nike slides and walked to his door and unlocked the door and opened the door to meet eyes with Asyn. "Wassup mane?" Ares said, a soft mug on his face but it was his resting face.

He wanted to be left alone with Tae and that's all he wanted at the moment, it was all that felt right to him. He didn't want anyone to talk to him, unless it was tae for some reason.

"I been callin' you, whatcha doin'?" Asyn questioned him, Ares stared at him with no expression, "Do I have ta  give a deadbeat brotha a explanation fa why I'a picking ma phone up?"

Asyn nodded in his head and chuckled, "Shitchea." Asyn grinned before looking over Ares shoulder to see someone sleeping in his bed with Ares cover their head.

"Ohh who dat?" He looked back at Ares, still holding a grin on his face.

Ares kissing his teeth and pushing him softly from his door frame and stepping out of his bedroom and closing the door behind him, "Syn hush." He said lowly.

"Who is dat twin?" Asyn asked lowly, "Somebody youn needa be worrying 'bout." Ares stated to Asyn.

"Juss chill bro." Ares muttered.

"Ight. Lata you wanna smoke 5?"

"Hell yuh, ya kno me thug." Ares said,  licking over his lips and watching Asyn nod and walk away from him and entered in his room.

Ares sighed and shook his head, and walking to the kitchen and glancing over at Mulan. "Wassup." He mumbled dryly before opening the pantry and grabbing him a pack of Welch's gummies.