I

We first met a couple weeks ago.

I was sitting on my roof crying and smoking a blunt. In the midst of my crying I heard a clatter on the roof, I quickly wiped the tears of my face to investigate slowly creeping up to the source of the sound being careful not to fall I find him sitting there staring at me with intimidation in his eyes.

He was distant and cold but after awhile of getting to know each other he learned to trust me and that he was safe with me. Which made me start to like him.

I am sat on my bed reading while waiting for his knock on the window that shows he's here. After a couple of minutes I here the long awaited knock on my window and in an instant I close my book and slowly make my way to the window, opening it up I greet him with "hey Peter"  "hi Astria" he replies, I quickly grab the blunt that I made and slip out of my window and climb out onto my roof and sit down careful to not make any loud noises.

"how was your day" he asks after a couple seconds of silence, I light the blunt "it was shit" I chuckle after exhaling the smoke, he hums and comes to sit next to me slowly. I look over to him then up at the night sky "how was your day" "it was ok the lost boys were being crazy again""I still can't believe you're the Peter Pan" I say to him "you better believe it" I exhale some more smoke "what if this is all my imagination, what if I've gone crazy and I'm just imagining you" I say worried he chuckles "I can promise you this is not your imagination you being crazy" he inhales "I can't promise that" I nudge him and giggle a bit.

I take another puff of the blunt and bring my hand towards him "you want some" I ask he pushes my hand away "no thanks, you know that's going to kill you" he looks towards me "not if I kill myself first" I pretend to stab myself and he looks at me concerned "what it's a joke" I reassure him " you really are crazy".

After a while of sitting and talking I lean my head on his shoulder I yawn "awww is someone getting tired" he says in a teasing tone "I hate you" I say as I get up "where are you going" he looks at me sadly "to bed goodnight Peter" he pouts at me "goodnight Peter" I repeat myself "ugh goodnight astria" he gets up and watches me go back inside once I get inside I wave at him and watch him fly off.

I Spray myself with perfume so I don't smell like Tobacco i turn off my lamp and get into bed happy with seeing Peter again even if it's only been a day.

______☆*:.。._________.。.:*☆_______

Arriving back into the camp I'm greeted by Felix "how was everything" I ask him "everything was ok some of the boys went hunting for food we were running low on some" he replies "good" I give him a one word answer before walking towards my treehouse "where do you go every night" I here Felix asking. I turn around and look at him "that is none of your concern" I respond "whatever your doing it better be worth it" he says back at me "it will be just trust me" I turn around and continue walking towards my treehouse.

A/N
Hello welcome to my first fic I hope you enjoyed the first chapter I'm sorry it was short.
Word count 623.