II

I close the door to my bedroom before dropping my bag on the floor and go to lie down on my bed. It was going to be just me at home again today my older sister is staying at her friends for the night my younger sister is at our dads and god knows what my mom is doing today probably out on one of her dates.

I let out a loud groan and turn to face my ceiling, what the fuck am I going to do today I think to myself, letting my mind drift of into space I snap out of space and look around for my art stuff I get out of my bed and put on some music before grabbing my sketchbook and pencils.

It's been a couple of hours and I finished what I was drawing I get up to put my stuff away. My soul almost leaves my body when I suddenly see peters face in the window while I'm putting my stuff away. I walk over to the window opening it looking at him with anger"what the hell are you doing here so early" I question him with a little slap on his arm being careful not too actually hurt him "what, can't I come see you earlier without an excuse" he says while climbing into my room. "That's not what I'm saying" I let out a huff "what If my mom or sisters was home and they saw you in my room what would they think" "lucky Astria" he replies in a questioning tone "they would chop your dick off Peter" he looks at me with a bit of horror " please tell me your joking" "no I'm not"

I go sit on my bed "you ok" he asks "yea I'm just tired" he hums " so um where are your mom and sisters" I lie down "my moms out my older sister is at a friends house and my younger one is at my dads house". He comes and sits next to me he looks down at me while I have my eyes closed "I was thinking" he starts to say "this is no good" I reply with a giggle while opening my eyes slightly startled seeing him over me, he nudges me before continuing "I was thinking you could come to neverland" I look at him.

"why" "why not, you'd love it you would never have to come home ever again and you could also forget about all your responsibilities" he answers I get up "peter you know I can't" "but  Astria you hate your life here you're always telling me on how you want adventures and I'm giving you that option" he raises his voice slightly "Peter I can't leave everything behind I can't just bail out on my family" I respond firmly "what family because last time I checked your so called family doesn't give a shit about you" he looks at me with anger.

I start to tear up "get out of my room" i get up and point to the window "why because I told you the truth" he asked "get the fuck out I'm not going to your fantasy world with you so leave" "all this because I asked you one simple question" I cross my arms "I'm not going with you" he stares at me "I need you" he says "I don't care" I respond "you always were quite stubborn" he slips his hand into his pocket and takes it back out blowing something in my face "what the fuck" I start losing consciousness and look at him "what did you do. He comes over to me holding me so I don't fall "I need you astria without you everything is going to fail" he says and that's when everything went black signifying that I passed out.

A/N
I'm sorry these chapters are short but I promise that this story is going to get good. I have a-lot panned for it so I hope your ready.
Word count 676.