Besties

Lexi's Pov

i was lying in bed facing upward staring at my white ceiling.

my bags for Hogwarts lied on the floor and i was ready to go but i was deep in thought.

i was thinking about life

about my father

i don't know who my mother is, or even if she was still alive, and my father was sent to azkaban a few months after i was born

i was living in an old empty house with my house elf that had worked for my father but stayed since i was a baby to take care of me.

Kreacher his name was

that's when he walked in the room

"Alexis  it's time you go to the train station the Hogwarts express will be leaving in an hour" he says and i nod as he leaves the room

i sat there for a few more seconds before standing up and dragging my things out of the house and headed to london.

it was a long walk there. and sad when your all alone with nobody to talk to.

when i get to the station i see all the other 11 and 12 year old boys and girls getting ready for their first year at Hogwarts jumping up and down and fixing their clothes.

talking to their parents and hugging them.

hugging their younger siblings and saying goodbye as they left with their older siblings to board the Hogwarts express.

they all had families until one particular boy caught my eye.

he was alone too.

i didn't want to bother him but i didn't know exactly where platform 9 ¾ was.

that's what platform it was according to Kreacher.

"Platform 9 ¾ over here!" i heard a woman yell as me and the other boy walked over to meet the woman who yelled it

"did you say platform 9 ¾?" i asked politely at the red headed woman.

then my eyes shifted to three of her sons. i had already seen more boys of hers but they were not there by the time i got to her

"hullo darlings" she said to us "i see your going to Hogwarts" she said as she turned to the two older boys who appeared to be twins

"George Fred why don't you show them how to get there" she said to them "Fred you first" she said as the one stepped up "mum im George not Fred you'd think you would know your own sons but no" he said and the woman apologized

"i'm sorry George" she said but he started laughing "i'm only kidding, i am Fred" he said as he ran into the brick wall in front of us.

"wow" the brown haired boy next to me says astonished "you act as if you haven't seen a red headed boy run into a brick wall with a trolley in the middle of a train station before" i say sarcastically making Fred's twin brother George laugh "i think we'd be good friends" he said as he ran to join his brother.

"this is Ron" the woman says then pointing to another one of her sons with red hair but this one looked about me and the brunette boys age.

"hi" we both said waving to him as Ron smiled and waved back happily.

"now off you guys go wouldn't want to miss the train" the woman says as we all take deep breaths and prepare ourselves to run into a wall and hope that it actually works.

i closed my eyes and ran into the bricks with the others.

i didn't feel like i ran into bricks so i opened my eyes and saw a very large and colorful train and lots of other children running inside of it not wanting to miss going to Hogwarts.

we all look up at it astonished until we realized that we had to actually get on to get to school.

we all walked onto the train and got into seats ourselves.

i say next to ron as the brunette sat across from us.

"i'm Ron Weasley" the redhead says smiling at us

"i'm Alexis Black" i say holding out my hand for him to shake and i turn to the other boy "people call me Lexi" i say as he shakes my hand "i'm Harry. Harry Potter" he says and i lean back to my chair

"huh?"