A/N - December 25, It's Christmas!

It's Christmas! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all that celebrate it! I wanted to take this time to thank you all. It's unfathomable how many people have read my first book. It's up to 11.7k reads now! That's truly insane, and I can't thank you enough for the kind comments and votes. Every interaction is welcomed. That being said, I have big plans for the future! I'm planning on releasing the first chapter of my third book on January 10, 2023. The description for that book is posted in the earlier A/N of this book. 

Other than that, I will take any story ideas you have! I can't promise that I'll be able or willing to write about your ideas, but I just might choose one to make into its own fanfiction, and I'll be sure to credit whoever it was that provided me with the idea. I'm also open to fanart! I would be very grateful if someone out there more talented than me could draw up a few of the characters in any of my books! I may even be open to using that art for future covers, and again, I'll credit the artist.

I've been experimenting a lot recently with angst, which is really out of my comfort zone as a writer, but I can promise a second vigilante book will be coming sometime in the future, probably before the end of June/July. I'm also setting a goal, which will be posted on my first book (Black and White). If we reach the goal, I will look into making a sequel to Black and White. 

Thank you guys so much for reading, and here's the main points in case you skipped through: 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thank you so much for reading my books, it truly means the world to me!

Feel free to comment story ideas, I will be looking at the comments and possibly making one of them into a real fanfiction. (I will credit the commenter)

I would love to see fanart! Again, I will use the art in future books, and again, I will credit the artists!

I'm definitely going to make a second vigilante book (Separate from Black and White)

A goal will be posted on Black and White, and if we reach it, I will look into making a sequel to Black and White.

I love you all so much, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I'll see you all later, yeah? Bye! <3 <3 <3