1.

"Thadum" The train car hiccups, waking me from my nap. Damn shame too, the only time I get good sleep is when I'm taking the train.

"Vvvt vvvt" my phone vibrates and shows I've got a missed call and voice-mail, looks like its from Rose. I look around to see not that many people, shouldn't disturb anyone. I slump down into my seat turning to the wall and call her.

No ring at all, she answers immediately and starts going, "Took you long enough, listen I got call from Eid saying that the guy from Clarins case popped up in a bar near South of Downtown. Considering the train you took, should be your next stop."

"Look Rose, I'm very tired and I need to sleep. Wait, did you say Eid? Shit, okay. I'll be there just text me the address and tell Eid to not do anything, and if he leaves just follow him."

"Gotcha, just make it quick."

With a little irritation in my voice "Hey! I can't make the train go fa-" she hung up on me.

"Sigh"

Just a few seconds later, I receive a text. It's the address.

4245 South Esthbern Blvd. Gotcha.

One train stop and a short walk later and I'm coming up on the bar. I stop in a nearby alley behind the place of business and call Rose. Once again, no ring, "You need to find a hobby y'know that?"

Deadpan serious tone, "Shut up. Are you there?"

"Yeah, leaned up against a wall in an alley. Is he still in the bar, or?"

As hyper as ever she says "No he's out behind it, doing stuff with some lady. Eid's on the roof of the bar watching him. I'm watching through her. Here's a thought, maybe let them finish before trying anything, it'd be kinda awkward with his stuff out."

I give a slight chuckle "Nah, wouldn't be the first time that's happened. Anyways, I'm gonna go ruin someone's night"

I hang up and push myself off the wall and continue down the alley till I reach the back of the bar. And yep, there he is with his disgusting greasy slicked back brown hair, a literal human equivalent of a snake. Just a really buff snake. And to be the ass that I am, I interrupt, "Oh Hey Ritchard with a T! Long time no see!"

Ritchard, startled by my sudden presence, covered himself as quickly as possible, but it couldn't be helped and I was given a nice view of what he was packing. The slimy bastard turned to look at me, and gives a simple "Fuck" before Rushing off to the main street.

OH joy...a chase.I can't let anyone else see him.

I yell out "Eid! Cut him off!" she jumps from the top of the bar landing right in front of him with a gun pointed at his head. I start to run up behind but before I could reach him, he blasts Eid with a palm full of fire.

Dudes quick, she didn't even get a chance to fire.

But she wasn't done yet. As he rushes past her she grabs the back of his shirt causing him to stagger and trip, and landing on one knee. With him starting to get back up, Eid swoops in with a low kick to his gut, knocking him up against the red brick wall. Then all of a sudden he started to glow, and in a blazing rage he send out a massive blast of fire, scorching the alley black.

With Eid taking the brunt of the attack, I ran up and hid behind her until the fire faded away. I make my way in front of her to see that she's completely melted and bubbled over, even being able to see her synthetic organs.

Even if she's not human she doesn't deserve this.

She seems, I'm not sure. Shocked by his attack.