Chapter 1

Here's my Christmas present to y'all.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following day, with the sun peaking over oceanic blue clouds, its luminous rays slip through the window shutters, painting his room with a vibrant orange glow, acting as his morning alarm. Kento awakens, his feet softly planting itself to the hard, cold, wooden floor.

Sitting straight up, the male yawns, stretching his whole body before having enough will to open his door and go downstairs where the priest and the nuns are already setting plates for breakfast—which consisted of scrambled eggs, hotdogs, a loaf of bread, and cups filled with tea with the father having a coffee.

And with a delightful smile tugging at his lips, he greeted them, making his presence known, “Morning, everyone!” to which they responded without delay, “Morning, Kento!”

“Ah, there he is, I thought you'll wake up a little later.” The father said while sipping his morning coffee, leaning against the railing.

Shrugging, Kento responded, “How could I be? I now attend a real school, I don’t want to be late!”

"Well that's good."

"Father, everyone, let's eat!" A sister announced, prompting everyone to stop what they're doing and gather around the table. Saying their grace, they sat down before passing around the food on the table, making sure everyone had their share.

"So, what's the agenda for today?" Orstin curiously asked. Lifting his eyes from his food, he answers Father Orstin's question, "Well, get to school and catch up on the things I missed, and after that, I'll just probably head home early." Kenton finished with a shrug, not really knowing what he'll do.

"Hmm, what about that Nakamura girl? No agenda with her?" Father Orstin asked, wiggling his eyebrows, generating a mild blush on Kento. "What's that supposed to mean? Oh, well, maybe she can tour me around some spots here in Kyoto, but I feel like that'll be too much." He answered as best as he could, including his concern about taking too much time from his somewhat friend?

"Hmm, true, and considering you guys just met. But! You never know, and from the way you described her, she seems lonely, might do her some good with your character in her circle." Father Orstin ended, with some sisters nodding, the others being too engrossed in their breakfast to respond.

"I'll try..." Kenton responded, thinking about what Father Orstin had said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the creak of two large doors, Kento steps outside the church, waving at Father Orstin and the sisters with him, "I'm gonna get going now!"

And with that, Kento and the Church's day has officially started.

Roaming the streets of Kyoto, the black haired male stopped to look at the spot where he and Nakamura met outside of school, comparing it to yesterday, he finds that the small field were blooming with vibrant flowers, some roses, some purple flowers he didn't know the name of, and various others.

Looking at the purple flower, he was reminded of his classmate with the same vibrant purple coloring her hair and eyes, making her stand out in a crowd. Yet she felt isolated when he first saw her, which made him wonder if what Father Orstin said is actually true?

"Kento-kun?" Turning around, Kento saw Sae Nakamura in her sailor uniform (sailor fuku), the usual uniform for females. The males on the other hand were given the usual gakuran uniform. Kento, however, had his jacket unbuttoned, showing his white dress shirt accompanied by a black tie with the bottom part being longer than the jacket.