Bio/Chapter 1

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Buff All Might/AFO/Sentient Quirk talking"
'Buff All Might/AFO/Sentient Quirk thinking'

Bio: Story Ideas 2, part 12

Prologue:

Izuku stares at All Might in shock.

"5 years ago? The only major fight you had 5 years ago was with Toxic Chainsaw, and there's no way that he would've been able to damage you that severely. So the only way you would've gotten that wound would have been if the fight was kept secret from the world. In that case, it must have been-" Izuku ponders, before interrupting himself when he realizes who All Might must have fought.

Meanwhile, All Might is just standing there confused, wondering how the shy, stuttering kid suddenly became a confident analyst in an instant.

"You fought AFO, didn't you? That's how you got your wound." Izuku says suddenly, staring All Might dead in the eyes.

"What the!? HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM!?!?" All Might shouts, clearly shocked.

Izuku sighs, as steam suddenly begins to rise off of his body and he begins to grow, gaining a good 10 inches in height(1) and almost a hundred pounds in muscle mass. His hair also turns mostly white, with streaks of green remaining(2).

"Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm the last living descendant of Yoichi Shigaraki, the brother of AFO and progenitor of the OFA quirk. I also inherited the quirk of my many-times-great uncle, though I usually pass myself off as quirkless." Izuku says politely, fully introducing himself.

All Might slowly blinks at this. For one thing, up until this point he didn't even know the name of the first user of OFA. Two, he thought that AFO himself was the only person with the quirk, and now he's meeting a wielder who ISN'T a villain, despite having obviously taken some form of body altering quirk.

"Before you ask how many quirks I have, outside of AFO I have 6. I took them with the permission of their former wielders after I met them when they were dying in the hospital, where I have a part-time job as a janitor. They are, in order of when I got them, minor shapeshifting, voice manipulation, quirk enhancement, minor regeneration, black avatar, and equilibrium." Izuku lists, counting the quirks with his fingers as he does so. "Minus Black Avatar, they're all utility based quirks, though if I had to pick the most powerful, it would have to be quirk enhancement, as it allows me to enhance the quirks of anyone I'm touching, and also allows me to enhance my other quirks, an ability that the previous wielder didn't know about due to not possessing multiple quirks." Izuku explains further.

While he was talking, All Might repeatedly tried to speak up, but was ignored by Izuku.

"Izuku, dear, do let the man speak, would you?" A woman's voice suddenly says as a pitch-black, humanoid, feminine figure rises from his shadow, gaining more and more features as more of her body rises from the shadow, in the end she looks like a tall, long haired woman with pitch-black skin and eyes wearing a black dress.

As soon as she speaks up, Izuku realizes what he was doing and sheepishly rubs the back of his head, embarrassed. "Sorry, Tomoko, All Might, I thought that I had gotten rid of that habit. Guess I haven't." He apologizes, before realizing that All Might had stopped trying to talk, and was instead staring at Tomoko in shock and confusion. "Oh yeah, All Might, allow me to introduce you to Tomoko Tokoyami, AKA Black Avatar. When she gave me her quirk, a copy of her consciousness with all of her memories was transferred alongside it, changing it from a quirk that allowed her to summon and control a second body made entirely out of shadows into a second chance at life for her, even if she can't get more than 30 meters away from me." He explains, sating All Might's curiosity and soothing his confusion. Tomoko just smiles while nodding.

"Though, I do wish that my family hadn't moved away from our home by the time that I was able to regain consciousness 2 months after I died." Tomoko says sadly.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry for your loss, Tokoyami-san." All Might says genuinely, only for Tomoko to wave him off.

"Don't worry about it. They're still alive, and if I know Fumi then he'll go to UA, where Izuku also intends to go. So I'll meet my family again soon, I'm sure." Tomoko says in response.

"Anyways, what was it you were trying to say, All Might?" Izuku interjects.

"What all do you know about AFO, Young Midoriya?"

"Where do I start?" Izuku ponders, before he starts explaining his knowledge on AFO and OFA to All Might.

That Night; All Might's Office

"So, have you put any thought into my proposal for your successor?" Night-Eye asks, staring All Might directly in the eyes.

"I admit, I am curious as well." Nezu says, taking a sip of his wine.

"Actually, I found my successor today." All Might responds, a smile upon his face.

"Really? Who?" They both ask simultaneously.

"A young man named Izuku Midoriya..." He responds, before he goes on to explain their encounter.

Author's Notes

1: AFO is more than 7 ft. Tall, and canon Izuku's 5'5. I merely raised his height to 6'5, as he took after his ancestor's brother in more ways than just his quirk.

2: Izuku's hair is patterned the same way as Fuyumi's, but with green instead of red.