Ch. 35

Overflow 3

It was like a storm of blood.

[Kwek!] (A/N: ‘Kwek’ is like croaking… they just die)

“Next!”

Whenever the dark spear, which absorbed even the scorching rays of the sun, blood scattered through the air and monsters’ heads flew into the air.

[That human is too strong!]

[Gather…….Kwek!]

It wasn’t easy to find Yu IlHan before and after the battle.

However, as the battle was ongoing right now, Yu IlHan was moving flashier than anyone there. It was because blood was scattering on his path.

[Kuaak!]

[You have earned 432,729 experience.]

[You have become level 44. 2 Strength, 1 Agility, 1 Health, 1 Magic increases.]

“Wow, they’re popping out endlessly.”

Yu IlHan lightly shook his spear to throw away the Flame Lizard’s corpse and shook his waist to accurately put the corpse into the cross bag at the same time. The cross bag didn’t match with the cool design of his armor, but its power of taking in anything was impressive.

[It’s not the time to kill them one by one. Yu IlHan, the basics of Overflows is to defeat the leader first than to exterminate the small fries. There must be an entity which proactively makes the environmental changes occur. If we don’t kill that, then the monsters will keep generating.]

“Yeah, exterminations sounds so easy in this environment.”

Even while sighing, Yu IlHan moved his body according to Erta’s words. As the Flame Lizards didn’t differ too much in strength individually, if there was a leader, then it would clearly stand out from the rest.

The problem was…

[Kwek! He’s here!]

[We have to kill him first!]

[Record, strong human’s record!]

…that Yu IlHan’s mob aggro tactic finally saw the light and they were gathering towards him!

“Ahhhh fuck, annoying things!”

Yu IlHan held his spear with one hand and swung it widely to sweep away the ones approaching him in one go, and he ignored the lumps of flame flying at him and kicked off the ground. No, he just received the lumps of flame with his spear and struck!

“I said get lost!”

[Critical Hit!]

[Kuhk!]

[Kihik!]

The spear strike at the same time as his thunderous roar became a fatal hit and blew away the two heads of the two approaching him. It was very contrasting to the other ability users’ parties confronting Flame Lizards with difficulty.

“Get out of my way!”

[Kik!]

It was to the extent that the people watching him were refreshed. He was the guy who raised morale and reduced enemy morale by just his presence alone!

If they knew the fact that Yu IlHan couldn’t wield mana yet, then they would all exclaim in shock.

“Fuu, haap!”

The moment the monsters all lost their lives and fell onto the ground, Yu IlHan kicked off the ground and leaped high.

With just pure strength, and to the height that it would be unimaginable to think that he was carrying the cross bag with enormous weight!