Traveling In Minecraftia

We are born into our destiny; we don’t get a choice in the matter of how our lives are going to be lived. That’s something I had always known about the way we lived. You are born, and everything has already been decided for you, who you’re going to meet, who you’re going to love, who you’ll hate, the places you’ll go, everything in between, but most importantly, when you’re going to die.

I thought I was going to die the day I refused to take the ‘gift’ I thought they would immediately kill me for resisting. I thought I never even had a chance to live.

But they forced the gift of travel on me, and I had no choice but to immediately leave my home world.

We live right next to each other. In peace, because we don’t know the others exist. We are the other dimensions. It’s not only earth, Melonia, heaven, hell, there’s so much more.

Melonia was my home, until I was granted the power to go between dimensions. Each century someone in Melonia was given the gift, and a huge festival was thrown in their honor. The people celebrating were not happy; rather they were relieved they would not be what they considered cursed.

In Melonia I was born as Alexandria but I prefer Lex. You see, the gift of going between dimensions does not work in favor of the receiver. The receiver is immediately banished from Melonia once the festival is over; it’s in our world’s prophecy. In ancient times the elders found a scroll with the spell to go between dimensions.

One of the elders was the test subject, and they soon found that once they left the dimension they were not able to come back to their starting place. Without the key to that world. But what they also soon learned is that the people who leave are destined to leave, they all have gone to different dimensions and done great things, and back then it was for the good of all the worlds.

They then proceeded to force each new Traveler to leave Melonia, without giving them the key and they could never come back.

One year, when I was sixteen I was forced to take the gift and was immediately pushed into a new dimension, even now, nine years later, I still can remember the first dimension I visited, Dubonna, so unlike Melonia, the magic level there was lower so mine was as well, but I was still stronger than most of the people I met there.

That’s the reason I was chosen to be the next Traveler, I was just too strong to be kept all to Melonia, sense the sarcasm please. I was on the verge of not needing something to channel my magic through, which was unheard of in my home.

To not need something to channel magic through was legend, the strength and overall control a person needed to have on his or her magic was barely even a possible thought, until I came along.

Again, I was immediately sent off and was forced to live my life in a dimension I didn’t want to be in until I chose to leave. And of course, being told I had a kind soul was a hundred percent true, and I wouldn’t leave until I helped that world, and found the key that allowed me to reenter that world whenever I so wished. 

But enough about me, there's much more to this story than just simply I.