Chapter 30

Why?

    When Shi Yuyi asked rashly, Qi couldn't figure it out for a while. It was the woman beside her who glanced at Shi Yuyi and said softly, "Ma'am, you forgot, it's time for Miss to get married."

    "Marry? Yes, Yu Yi is going to get married. You mean..." Mrs. Qi After being reminded by her, she suddenly understood after being confused.

    "Mother? What are you talking about?" Shi Yuyi couldn't help but blush when she saw her mother talking about her marriage. Puzzled question.

    "She, it's probably for the dowry your mother left for you. People from small families have shallow eyelids." Mrs. Qi leaned forward and patted Shun Shi Yuyi's temples, and said softly.

    When the mother-in-law heard her say that, her eyelids twitched. If all the private property of my young lady is taken out, it is almost more than the property of the entire Zhongwuhou Mansion. Her mother's dowry, plus her father's Qi family. Although the Qi family was robbed and ruined, it has survived for hundreds of years. A skinny camel is bigger than a horse, so how can it be compared with the new nobleman Zhong Wuhou.

    This private property, not to mention the little Ge family, even the loyal Marquis Shi Xinqi, would be tempted. If it wasn't for the young lady's good concealment these years, Zhong Wuhou thought that the young lady's father's family was just an ordinary family, and he might have already done something dark.

    But that Ge family really has shallow eyesight, the young lady doesn't have so much private property on the surface, and she is so moved by it that she dares to make a move.

    "So that's how it is." Hearing this, Shi Yuyi had a clue in her heart. She hadn't paid attention to the dowry, so naturally she didn't expect it. I didn't expect to be able to provoke Ge Shi's heart, and my grandfather guessed this, so he didn't ask. Otherwise, the concubine's concubine who is so bold and obsessed with the concubine's concubine is plotting against the concubine's daughter for this, what's the point of saying it?

    Not embarrassing enough for him.

    The night was dark.

    Mrs. Qi sat quietly on a few couches in the dormitory, listening to the report from the man in black kneeling in front of him. A smile flashed in her eyes when she heard that Shi Yuyi had schemed against people from An Guogong's mansion in order to escape today. Another thought.

    The second son of An Guogong's mansion seems to be seventeen this year. It is about the same age as my own Yuyi. The family style of An Guogong's mansion is also very good. It's a good match.

    The Qi family in Chengzhou, a century-old family, will leave behind only family wealth. Even if Shi Yuyi didn't think about it today, those people couldn't get close to her.

    But the Qi family was very pleased that her daughter was so clever. If you want to live well in this world, it is better to be smart than stupid. Then a trace of cruelty flashed in his eyes.

    Those people, be damned.

    Thinking in her heart, Qi's eyes flickered with hesitation, and in the end, her love for daughters prevailed, making her ignore the concealment she had been paying close attention to, and ordered someone to destroy Ge and Shi Yuanwu.

    Since you dare to reach out your hand to Yu Yi, then chop it off.

    Unlike the Zhenwei Marquis Mansion before, what happened in the Zhongwu Marquis Mansion this time was covered up very well, and no disturbance was spread to the outside world. Without a sound, the curtain fell.