1. 🍓 [shy!Vasco x reader] blush

This one-shot takes place at the J High Festival. You are a sociable person, so it isn't surprising that you had a large friend group. Except now, it was a little bigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Auctions, huh? Sounds kinda weird." You walked alongside Zoe as she looked up excitedly, holding in squeals as she waited for Daniel to walk on stage. "You're quite the fan-girl, aren't you?"

"Of course I am! I would pay anything for a date with my beloved Danny~!" She put a hand up to her forehead and sighed dramatically.

The guy standing on stage announced the name of the first to walk up. "Our first bachelor is Beom Kim from the practical music department!"

You looked up at him, disgusted. "He's so full of himself. Total a-hole." You pretend puked, which made Zoe laugh.

"Be positive for once, Y/N! You've got some money so you could probably buy a date with one of these hot guys, right?"

"Sold for $65!"

You squinted, confused. "Wait, only $65? I expected more for a guy that's so liked. Maybe people just don't wanna date him. I kinda feel bad." You snorted.

"Our second bachelor is Ho Jeong from the baking department!"

"He's cute, right?" Zoe asked hesitantly. "I know you like boys on the shyer side."

"If you're asking me to auction, I'm not doing it."

"Oh, come on!"

The boy standing on stage cleared his throat. "Sold for $80!"

"Hm, that's an improvement." You smiled smugly. "Serves Beom right.

Zoe weakly punched you in the shoulder. "Don't be so mean!"

"What? He deserved it." You laughed.

"Up next is Eli Jang from the beauty department!"

Zoe smiled and sighed. "No wonder he's in the beauty department. He sure is a beauty."

"Oh, shut up, Zoe."

"What? I'm right, aren't I?"

"$500?!"

"Oh my god.." You sighed and facepalmed. "I'm so glad this money's going to charity."

"Next, from our architecture department..."

"EUNTAE LEE!"

"Euntae Lee? Sounds familiar." You dropped my hand from your face, eyes widening as you saw who it was. "VASCO?!"

"Wow, look at that body~!"
"Cute~!"
"He's getting red~!"
"His shoulders are broad."

"There are no bi-"

"$100!" You yelled with your hand up as Vasco's accidental scowl turned soft and his cheeks turned bright red. He just stood there looking at you, his friends snickering with each other and watching Vasco and his bidder.

"S-Sold for $100! Surprisingly.."

Zoe tugged on your sleeve, jumping up and down. "Hey, Y/N, I didn't know you had the hots for Vasco! Actually kinda unexpected but whatevs.."

"I-I felt bad! Nothing else!"

"Yeah, sure." She said sarcastically.

"It's Yoo Na from the vocal and dance department!"

It was almost silent as someone yelled out, "50 cents!"

"Okay! Sold for 50 cents!"

"Brutal, dude.." You said.