(2) Kai Tadashi: Origin (II)

"Plus Ultraman" - "Normal Dialogue"

"Plus Ultraman" - "Thoughts/Thinking/Flashback"

"Plus Ultraman" - "P.O.V/Flashback/Others"

____________________

(INSPIRED BY MKDREMARERISER, AND OTHERS WHO DO MHA/ULTRAMAN CROSSOVERS)

(THIS SERIES WILL NOT TAKE PLACE IN CANON TIMELINE OF MHA/THE WHOLE ULTRAMAN SAGA)

"Yeah that's it just enjoy :)"

___________________

9 YEARS AGO...

"Hello! Can someone hear me!?" Aura yelled her lungs out, wishing for the civilians to respond. She prowled through the twirling flames and smoky fumes to see if anyone was left behind.

Still, there were no indications of casualties. That is, until she gasped silently and her eyes broadened like plates. Aura gazed up and saw a boy lying down on his back, incapacitated in the distance with a bleeding forehead.

With no fear or reluctance, she zigzagged away and sprung over the flames and wreckage as she treaded towards the child at such a fast, graceful pace. Within seconds, she eventually got to the boy.

She bent on one knee and put her hand on his neck to check for a pulse. She breathed in relief when his pulse was still pumping. "I located a child unconscious! I repeat! I found a child unconscious!" Aura disclosed this to Death Arms over the microphone.

"SP-e*dsT-eaLTh! i-S t-hE C*hIL-d- BL-e*di-Ng?"

When his comrade's voice malfunctioned in her earpiece, the heroine had a baffled look. "Death Arms? Death Arms, I can't hear you."

"s-P*eD*teAlt-." His voice was expunged from the transmission.

She took a glimpse at the thick walls of cloudiness that surround the atmosphere and suspected that the smoke was distorting the signal. "The smoke here is messing with the reception. I need to get this youngster out of here before everything crumples." She pondered composedly, despite the dire predicament she found herself in.

Aura carefully carried the child in her arms. She took a tiny square-shaped device from her pocket and placed it on his earhole for a brief moment before it morphed into an auxiliary mask that was identical to hers but had fewer components.

Unbeknownst to her, a silhouette loomed behind Speedstealth. The undetected individual was a villain donning a clown mask who had the wicked intent to kill the heroine. The villain raised his knife-hooked hand to jab her-

But out of nowhere, someone tackled the criminal to a thin wall! Stopping the villain's move and causing him to howl audibly in pain as soon as Aura heard the noise behind her. She immediately but gently lowered the infant to the pavement.

The man punched the villain a few times while clinging onto his jacket and shoving him up against the wall. The disguised miscreant stabs the man directly in the abdomen, much to the heroine's horror.

Again. And Again. Until the man coughs out a lot of blood and gets debilitated.

The man released the felon unintentionally, slowly regressing backwards and clutching the gushing blood on his stomach. When the person stopped the felon's scheme, he became irate and agitated and kicked him hard. "YOU GODDAMN ASSHOLE, YOU DESTROYED MY OPPORTUNITY IN BUTCHERING SPEEDSTEALTH! YOU'LL DIE IN A WORTHLESS DEATH, FUCKING NOBODY." He proclaimed it, raising his arm for the kill.