1-new town

Juzt_Vivienne: let's show this town what life really is!Thank you to my sister who took this photo @Ivy_collin

Thank you to my sister who took this photo @Ivy_collin

♡ 247 likes- liked by ivy_collin and 246 others
✉153 comments
||
|@ivy_collin I only done it for the     | chocolate ♡
|
@Poppy_love girl your stunning I'm going to miss you so muchh
|
@Juzt_Vivienne I'm going to miss you too, I'll see you this summer!
⟳129 shares

"Where here" Viviennes mum says parking outside a two floor house, Vivienne looked at the house climbing out the car as vivi looked around she noticed all the girl where wearing skirts and dresses  Vivienne didn't think much of it and took the key from her mum walking inside her dad was already there with all the boxes " hey there's my monster" Viviennes dad says smiling to her " your room is the first door to the left upstairs you hot the best room don't tell the others "her dad said.

Vivienne smiled before walking away going to heroom she stepped in the room the sun shining through the window the plain white walls a double bed to the left a wardrobe desk and a bay window with plain white pillows the bed had plain white sheets it was like some threw white paint everywhere Vivienne sighs walking in the bathroom  light blue tiles on the walls a sink a mirror above ot a toilet and a shower  vivi hums and nods " I can get used to this" Vivienne says going back to her room looking around she sighs and pulled out sprey cans from a box looking at one of the plain white was for maybee five minutes before she started painting over the plain white wall after 30 minutes her dad walked in " I bought you new spray cans I figured yours will run out soon " her dad said placing a bag down looking at the wall Vivienne looked at her dad  and smiled " thanks caus my black, white and red ran out" Vivienne said grabbing the bag pulling out the new sprey cans as her dad left Vivienne continued to paint her wall as she pit music on her speaker dancing and singing to the music it was 'OMFG by lil peep' Vivienne finished painting after a few hours around 10pm probably.

Vivienne looked around the rest of the room opening boxes pulling posters out she put them up on her wall she them moved her bed over to the wall she done the graffiti on changing the sheets to black and pink  vivi then moved the wardrobe next to her door that went to the hallway putting her clothes in it Vivienne put up some fake vines and started unpacking her clothes Vivienne pulled out her PC putting it under her desk pulling out her two tvs and put them on the desk putting her keyboard down as well as her mouse plugging it all in Vivienne grabbed her rug placing it by her bed Vivienne went down to the van and pulled out a bunch of shelves from her old room Vivienne turned around to walk back to the house but ran into some  vivi looked at them it was girl in a pink skirt and a white shirt vivi stares at the girl and the male vivi was wearing ripped jeans a black Croptop and a black jacket vivi stood up from falling " sorry " she said holding her hand out to help the female up.

Vivienne looked at them confused "why are you looking at me like that?" Vivienne asked the girl " sorry but I haven't seen a girl that's not wearing a dress or skirt for a long time" she said Vivienne was confused and laughed " what are all the girls in this town like pretty princess who skip around all happy in skirts and dresses listening to men?" Vivienne says chuckling and the girl and male looked at each other "yes actually " the brunette male said looking at me " okay well it was nice meeting you but not really " Vivienne says walking back in the house going to her room placing the shelves on the floor as she went to grab the drill and screws Vivienne went back to her room and started putting the shelves up placing all her stuff on them, probably around 1am she finished her room Vivienne sighs and jumped on her bed passing out.

Vivienne woke up the next morning to her mum "hey wake up were going out for breakfast get dressed " Vivienne shrugs and got up looking through her wardrobe pulling out an outfit throwing it on.

Vivienne went to the bathroom brushing her teeth putting her hair up in a ponny tail doing some light makeup, grabbing her phone she went downstairs "I'm ready" Vivienne says looking at her mum and dad "couldn't you have put on something more girl...

Vivienne went to the bathroom brushing her teeth putting her hair up in a ponny tail doing some light makeup, grabbing her phone she went downstairs "I'm ready" Vivienne says looking at her mum and dad "couldn't you have put on something more girly so we cod fit in?" Her mum asked and vivi looked at her dumbfounded "absolutely not " Vivienne says walking in the kitchen grabbing herself and drinking of water as everyone came downstairs and they headed out the door Vivienne grabbed her skateboard as they started walking down the road vivi dragged her skate board along before dropping it and getting on it riding down the road the wind blowing on her face early in the morning many people stopped to look at her Vivienne was riding down a hill when some guys on their bikes caught up "so your new around here?" One asks Vivienne looked at them " yup and I and don't want to talk to you " Vivienne says  stopping her skate board as the two males road into a Bush Vivienne laughs and walked off catching up to her family as they stopped at a dinner everyone looked at them like they was aliens they sat at a booth and Vivienne put her skateboard under the table.

Vivienne put her head down and looked at the menu after maybe 10 minutes some came to get their order after they order Vivienne got up going bathroom she went bathroom done her business then when she walked out a gi was stood there " you look pathetic trying to be different to us" the girl said and Vivienne gave her a odd look " I'm not trying to I just am I'm not that girl who wears dresses and shut yea I sometimes wear skirts but I'm not like you pathetic idiots who think you have to be one way" the girl looks at her " you don't belong here we built this community and your going to ruin it" she said Vivienne looked at the girl " you built a community that teaches kids they have to look, act and be one way or they don't fit sociteys standards the only place they will survive is here cause if they leave everything will be different and they won't understand anything" Vivienne says looking at the girl "I'm not going to be one of those walking dumb princess I'm not going to have this town rot my brain cells with what they want me to be" Vivienne says  finishing washing her hands then leaving walking back to the table seeing the food had arrived " yes finally " Vivienne says sitting down starting to eat.

After they ate they went around town buying new stuff going to see a movie they went arcade and had a great time, when tgey got home it was around 7pm Vivienne walked to the kitchen where her mum was " oh Vivienne by the way your starting school tomorrow you get to wear what you want please be good and don't do anything stupid " Viviennes mum says and Vivienne sighs " yea yea okay fine whatever " Vivienne says.

1283 words
I hope you liked this if I
Spelt anything wrong sorry
I hope you have a good day if
You think I could do anything to
Make this better let me know please thank youu <33