Chapter 13

"They take you by surprise don't they" said Andrew as he sat with Simmons on a couch facing Carter, just sitting there watching her. Lincon had gone to take a shower so Simmons was now in charge of making sure she stayed stable and dint crash or spike.
"Yes I mean I can't say I've only known her for a bit, I mean I've known her since the moment she was born but..." Simmons trailed off, looking down at her cup of tea.
"Doesn't make it easier" finished Andrew, Colson had asked Andrew to come on the bus for Carter once she woke up.

Just then they heard Carter's heart monitor puck up speed.
"Oh no I need one shot of epi, it's over there" said Simmons as she started compressions on Carter.

After they had settled Carter, Andrew and Simmons sat back down. As their conversation went on Simmons phone rang.
"Sorry it's Colson" said Simmons apologetically  Andrew nodded a stood up to leave as to give Simmons privacy.
"Colson is everything alright?" Asked Simmons.

(Also '   ' is colson over the phone)

'We have it  we're on our way' said Colson, he sounded winded.
"Sir are you quite alright?" Asked Simmons, quite concerned about her bosses state.
'I'm ok' said Colson and he ended the call.

Just then Andrew walked back in.
"Everything all good jemma?" He asked looking at Carter over Simmons's shoulder. She looked so peaceful, apart from having wires and tunes covering her body.

Colson ran onto the bus, with the GH clutched in his hand.
"Here it was the last one that wasn't destroyed" said Colson, out of breath.
He handed the vile over to Simmons and joined her as she sped over to Carter.
"Alright Lincon I want you over there incase something like what happened to Daisy happens to her" said Simmons as she prepared Carter.
"What happened to Daisy?" Asked Lincon, looking around at everyone concerned.
"Well let's say it wasn't very good" said Fitz as he scratched the back of his neck  and stood back to let Simmons do her work.
"Alright if everyone could please step back" said Simmons as she put the serum into a needle.

Everyone held their breath as Simmons injected the serum into a vien in Carter's arm. Once she removed the needle there was a moment of silence.
"Did it work?" Asked Lincon as everyone looked at Carter, at first she didn't move but then she started to twitch. And a twitch turned into a shake and she started to arch her back.
"Lincon!!" Screamed Simmons. Lincon stepped forward and used his powers and shocked Carter's heart back into rhythm.

"It worked" said Daisy as she slowly walked over to Carter and took her hand and sat down wipping tears from her eyes. After a few minutes later everyone had left and Lincon walked over to Daisy and gave her a hug from behind.
"Hey she's ok, Simmons just gave her a sedative so she'll be out for a bit" said Lincon as he Pulled up Daisy from her chair and gave her a hug.
"Come on let's go get you a shower and food" said Lincon as they left the pod and went to the bunks hand in hand, hoping their daughter would be ok.