A Nice Surprise

Toji was shocked, but pleasantly surprised  to see Xeri Jeager standing by the door.
"No, he is mine, I've been sent to kill him" Mikasa explained.
"No. He is mine" Xeri argued.
"Ladies, no need to fight for me. Theres enough to go round" Toji teased.
"DONT FLATTER YOURSELF, ASSHOLE" Mikasa snapped as she threw her blade at him, he managed to dodge it.
Kevin seized his opportunity, he grabbed the blade and held it to Tojis neck. Quivering as he did so.
"Ill just kill him m-myself" Kevin stuttered.

BANG!

Kevin toppled to the floor. Lifeless.
The two women stood there, holding a gun each. They shot at the exact same time.
"Nice aim" Mikasa complimented.
"I know" Xeri boasted. "Yours was pretty good to" She added.
"I know" Mikasa said.
Toji just stood there, his friend betrayed him, tried to kill him and was shot dead right in front of him.
"He was my friend" He pointed out, sounding a little bit upset.
"Friends dont lie" Xeri stated.
"Or get you killed" Mikasa added.

"You are not wrong" Toji agreed.
...

Suddenly, Xeri tackled Mikasa and Mikasa blacked out.
"Why did you save me?" Toji asked. Xeri walked towards him.
"The bounty for you is too low, it will rise after they find out many have failed to kill you, and when it does rise, Ill be the one to kill you. Ill be the one who will get more" She explained as she stared into his glarimg eyes.
"Smart girl" Toji said as a smirk formed onto his face.
"Dont die Fushiguro" She stated as squeezed his right arm. Then she walked away.