|Part One|-|1|

THE LAST HOPE.

"Istiti sagon adere. [We must be quick.]" Jor-El shouted as another, more violent and long lasting tremor shook their ancestral home. Only the anti-gravity technology kept the unique pod unaffected which Lara Val-El staggered into the room, barely managing to not drop their daughter.

"Adhirikydho. [Quickly.]" Lara Van-El said as she placed their child into the pod which was not as ungraded as they had wanted, tears streamed down her face.

Jor-El activated the controls and they watched as a dome surrounded their child, lifting her from the cushion before the silver dome began to rise blocking their view of their child.

A soft noise was the only warning as the pod began to hover on it's own before taking off. Jor-El held his wife as they watched their child leave their dying planet.

"Glaesagon sȳrī, ñuha tala. [Live well, my daughter.]" Jor-El whispered sadly as the quakes continued on and their home began to collapse onto itself.

"Kostagon ao sagon jemagon ondoso Rao's ōños. [May you be guided by Rao's light.]" Lara prayed in a whisper as the pod was no longer visible.

The planet began to fragment with the last of reprive from explosions and reactions. The planet shattered as the last hope of Krypton headed to a new world.

*******

KALA-EL OF KRYPTON crashed down into the shallow waters of Mako Islandin Queensland, Australia. Leaving her ship, her gills formed so she could breath as she pulled her ship to the shore.

Kala had spent the first three years of her life in stasis, learning from the ship thanks to the updates her parents had made to it. She was a Val as much as she was an El.

Blue lips, dark blue eyes, platinum blonde hair, and gills were all from the Val family. On land there were no blue lips and eyes, no  gills either, but she would always have her hair.

Kala was an Energy Manipulator like all of the El family and so she naturally generated Pure Solar Energy which gave her the Kryptonian Abilities under a Yellow Sun from birth.

Kala used the control runes to shrink the ship and turn it into a amulet. She put it on, getting used to being awake. She had been training in her brain for three years, but for her it had been nearly three decades in her mind.

Climbing out of the water as her gills faded, her lips turned light pink, and her eyes went from deep sea blue to a beautiful mint green.

Looking around, Kala was in shock, she had training in the El Ancestral Home in her mind. Walking up the beach and into the mangrove, Kala paid special attention to her surroundings in awe.

She could hear every animal, ever shift in the wind, every shift of a plant, and crunch of the dirt. She was lost in the beautiful and awe of her surroundings.

Arriving at the the waterfall she had heard, she wasn't paying attention to where she was stepping and slipped down a hole. A surprised gasp escaped her as she landed on sand.

Looking around the dark cave, she heard small gusts of wind, splashes of water, the scent of salt water in the air. Kala noticed a hint of light in the corner and followed it up a set of stairs.