1

"Minaaaa, I really like him though..." Y/n spoke to her friend, eyes locked to the boy with two-toned hair that sat across the dining hall.

"Y/n stop being a pussy, just tell him! What's the harm in telling him? I told Kiri I liked him and look- we're dating now!" her pink haired friend stated, "Do it quick, Yaoyorozu has her eye on him too."

"Ugh that bitch! I thought Awase liked her! Why does she want Todoroki too??" Y/n rolled her eyes bitterly.

Mina just laughed, "Hey look, who's coming over here." she spoke in a hushed tone, looking straight ahead.

Y/n glanced behind her quickly and spotted Todoroki, Bakugō, Kirishima and Denki walking towards their table. "Mina quick, talk to me about something interesting!"

"Uh excuse you! We were having a very interesting conversation about your little boyfriend!" she snapped.

"Oh god Mina could you say that any louder?? Definitely not my boyfriend!" Y/n glared at her friend.

"Y/n has a boyfriend? What did we miss?" Denki spoke with excitement as him and the other three boys sat down.

He sat on one side of y/n, the nearest seat. Kirishima walked to the other side of the table, sitting opposite y/n and beside Mina. Bakugō sat on the other side of y/n, and Todoroki had to walk to the other side of the table to even it out, sitting on the other side of Mina, diagonal from y/n.

Y/n felt all the eyes at the table look at her, including Todoroki's. "I don't, Mina has an active imagination." she spoke, slightly embarrassed.

"Uh you mean Mina's brain is probably frazzled from all the acid in her head." Bakugō snorted.

Denki laughed.

Kirishima punched Bakugō, "Shut up you asshole, I'll scratch your eyes out." in defence of his girlfriend.

Denki stopped laughing.

Mina smirked at her boyfriend saying a quick, "Thanks babe," before she turned to the blonde boy and said, "talk shit one more time and I will use my quirk to peel your pretty skin right off."

"I could quite literally blow all of you fuckers up if I wanted to." Bakugō mumbled.

"What's that? Was that a school bomb threat I heard? Do we need to tell Mr Aizawa?" Denki questioned loudly, drawing the attention of a few other classes.

"Not so loud, they might take you serious." Todoroki spoke, much quieter.

"Yeah, we don't want a whole lockdown thing to happen because they believe bomb threats." Y/n agreed.

"As if they'd lock down the school, Aizawa would erase my quirk you idiots. If you wanna test this bomb theory out then continue in your stupidity." Bakugō grumbled, glancing from you to Todoroki irritatedly.

Mina giggled and then caught sight of Yaoyorozu walking over.

"Hey guys! Todoroki, I have the books you lended me in my dorm in a massive pile... when you're done pretty please would you help me move them to yours?" she spoke.

Y/n glanced at Mina, who was already giving her an apologetic face.

"Yeah, I'll help." the boy agreed.

Yaoyorozu smiled and waved a goodbye to the others, who provided scattered 'bye's and 'see you later's to her.

"When did you lend her books eh?" Bakugō snorted.

"Is that all part of your game plan hmm?" Denki questioned.

"Wait Todoroki you have a thing for Yaoyorozu?" Mina asked.