Chapter 3: They're Back

A week later, in the morning, after tracking down all the pieces of the dead trolls, Jim, Claire, Aaarrrggghhh, Blinky, Douxie, Barbara, Nana Domzalski, Varvatos Vex and Aja gather to watch their old comrades or family or friends come back to life in the rebuilt Hero's Forge. The Troll corpses are at their usual pure stone state, while the human corpses are covered by cloths. 

Jim: Ok so we have Angor Rot, Strickler, Nomura, Vendel, and Draal for the Trolls. Special thanks to Queen Aja Tarron for using her resources to find and locate every single piece of their dead stone forms.

Aja: No problem, all I needed was one piece of them, scan it, and find any similar traces on the planet.

Jim. Yeah. And Merlin and Toby for the humans and 7 cats in front of them. Now, Douxie, speak the incantation.

Douxie: Halutaek.....Groldo!

Douxie said that loudly. His staff shoots energy into the stone, the receiving energy of the Resurrection stone hits the dead and the sacrifices, and a flash of turquoise green light takes over the room but quickly ends. Familiar voices become heard.

 Familiar voices become heard

Barbara: Did...did it work?

Strickler, Merlin, Angor Rot, Nomura, Vendel, Toby, and Draal wake up confused as to how they are alive. Hugs are exchanged as Barbara runs to Strickler, Douxie runs to Merlin, Jim runs to Draal, and Nana Domzalski guarded by Varvatos Vex goes to Toby. Blinky goes closer to Vendel.

Vendel: Blinkous? How could this be? I thought Usurna assassinated me.

Draal: Jim? I'm alive? Wait, that's Angor Rot! Everybody run!

Draal points at Angor Rot and rolls at him at top speed but is stopped by Aaarrrggghhh.

Aaarrrggghhh: No.

Draal: Aaarrrggghhh! What is the meaning of this? Angor Rot is the enemy! He and Gunmar caused my death!

Jim: A lot of things have happened, Draal. We found new allies, reformed some enemies, and lost many. But today, the fallen have come back.

Merlin: I still do not get how we are all alive.