Chapter 7

Schlatt was playing with Dream's hair smirking to himself.
"Mhm my poor baby" Schlatt mumbled hearing the door open.
The harem walked and stopped to them self when they saw Dream soundly asleep on Schlatt's lap.
"Schlatt you fucking prick" Quackity spat glaring at Schlatt.
"Hey no need for harsh words" Schlatt said chuckling .
"Don't fucking touch Dream" Fundy said.
"Or what last time I checked you were playing with his feelings" Schlatt said glaring at group.
"We weren't playing with him we did some business for someone and that required us to have sex for payment" Techno confessed.
"So Dream working as stripper is not enough " Schlatt said caressing Dream's cheek.
The group glared at Schlatt every move.
"He chose to work as stripper and we protect him with our whole life" Sapnap said.
"Mhm how about he come with me instead I need my little baby with me again" Schlatt said getting scoffed in return.
"He isn't coming with you Schlatt he is staying with us" Wilbur said eyes turning light red from anger.
"Wilbur don't raged at me Dream is mine after all I had him first before you put him in prison " Schlatt confessed running his hand down Dream's small figure.
"He doesn't like you anymore listen how about we make a deal Dream works tomorrow and next 4 day you can visit him everyday even on his day off just please let us explain to Dream why did we do that" Quackity said looking at Schlatt.
"Fine deal but if you hurt him again I will take him away" Schlatt said standing up and picking Dream up carrying him in room laying him down.
He closed the doors and looked at group before leaving.

It was next day and Dream woke up to go get ready for work.
He did his routine make up hair.
And picked out an outfit.

(The outfit ^)

(Heels ^)He put an hoodie over the outfit just so something don't happened

(Heels ^)
He put an hoodie over the outfit just so something don't happened.
He obviously annoyed whole harem by wearing heels around the mansion making loud noises.
It was 6:00 am.
Dream went to kitchen and made some breakfast for everyone before leaving the mansion and waking to club.
It was his opening shift so he did everything he was supposed to.
He took off the hoodie and fixed himself before putting an open sign.
He was opening the bar and taking out all alcoholic drinks.
When the bell rang of club.
"Schlatt nice seeing you again " Dream said turning towards counter.
"Hey baby how are you feeling?" Schlatt asked.
"I feeling better thank you" Dream answered.
"That's good I'm glad to hear it" Schlatt said.
"Do you wanna drink?" Dream asked.
Schlatt smiled and nodded his head.
Dream smiled and took two glasses and pour red wine in.
He handed one class to Schlatt and other he drank himself.
"Thanks sweetheart " Schlatt said drinking the wine.
"No problem " Dream said staring at empty glass.
"Hey what's wrong darling?" Schlatt said reaching for Dream's hand.
"Nothing just about what happened" Dream responded walking in front of Schlatt.
"Hey listen to me they didn't mean anything it was an actual business they have to do it but they care about you a lot" Schlatt said standing up.
"Are you sure?" Dream asked.
"Yes I am" Schlatt said kissing Dream's cheek.
Dream smiled and waved at Schlatt as he was leaving.
Soon his show was starting anyways so he was getting ready.
He finished the show and made 100,000$.
He was pleased with himself and took the money and put them in Quackity's office.
He clean up the bar and stage before closing the club completely.
He haven't seen any of his unofficial boyfriends.
He was worried about them.
When he came to mansion and it was dark and quite.
He turn the light on and found bouquet of red roses with apology note.
He read and smiled a bit before taking roses to his room and putting them in vase.
He took a shower and changed into some pj's.
He didn't feel like sleeping so he just sat in bed on his phone texting all of the simps.
None of them answered unfortunately they left him on delivered.
He was quite frustrated and begin crying softly blaming himself for everything.