3: The blue lion

꧁✿🌸╭⊱ Y/N Pov ⊱╮🌸✿꧂

"Is that the aliens? Are they here? They got here so quickly." Hunk says.

"No, those explosions were just a distraction for him. The garrison is headed towards the blast and he's sneaking in from the other side." Pidge exclaims.

"No way! oh, he is not going to beat us there! That guy is always trying to one-up me!" Lance says.

"Who is it?" Hunk asks.

"Keith!" 

"Who?" Pidge and i ask at the same time. But i guess they just ignored us.

"Are you sure?" Hunk asks.

"Oh, i'd recognize that mullet anywhere." Lance answers.

And then we all start running inside too.

Mini time skip

"Nope, no you don't!" Lance says as we enter. I see the guy Keith i'm guessing holding Shiro with Shiro's one arm over his shoulder and on of his hands around his torso.

Lance runs over there and does the same as Kieth.

"Who are you?" The guy asks. He had black hair with a mullet, his eyes were grey-violet and he had a red jacket on.

"Who am i? The name's Lance." Lance answers and after that they have a few seconds of staring contest that i'm guessing.

"We were in the same class." Lance says with an "Are you stupid?" Face.

"Really? Are you an engineer?" Keith asks once again not having the slightest idea of who the hell Lance is.

"No, I'm a pilot. We were like rivals like Lance and Keith Neck and Neck." Lance exclaims.

"Oh, wait! I remember you. You're a cargo pilot."

"Well not anymore. I'm a fighter class thanks to you washing out." Lance says.

"Well congratulations!" Keith says sarcastically. 

"Are you two going to stand there and fight all day?" I ask and they look at me then at each other and then look back at me.

"Nope!" They both say at the same time.

"So move!!!" Pidge commands. 

They both nod and Keith leads us to his ship car thingy. We sit in the car and Hunk asks. "Are we going to fit in this thing?" 

"No." Keith simply answers. 

Time skip brought to you by a lazy author

Keith brought us to his house or more like a shack. We successfully escaped from the guards and barely fitted into the ride, but we managed. Keith and Shiro were outside talking I think they know each other. The rest of us were doing our own things.

All of them were freaking out about what happened and i was just sitting there looking at them. Eventually i got bored so I pulled my air puds from my backpack, I was so glad that i had it with me. Without my music i would've die from boredom.

I pulled my phone and started listening to my list of songs and music starts playing in my ears. I close my eyes and enjoy the sound.