Betrayal and Forgiveness

It was a pleasant day in Syspocalypstar, everyone getting along well together, as expected in a Universe of Peace and Prosperity. However, a little far from the Main town itself, lay a bright Yellow and Blue colored house, raised on a big but gently shaped hill. This was the home of two people very much in love: that being Emmet Brickowski, and the bright spot of his life, Lucy Wyldstyle. Ever since the end of Armomageddon, the two had somehow continued to grow even closer and more romantically attracted to each other, which was very surprising since they basically knew everything about each other, and were already in the deepest love there ever could be. It was adorable to watch.

Speaking of those lovebirds, they were still sleeping together in their shared bedroom, snuggled up against each other, exhausted from their romantic evening the night before. A candle lit dinner, a fun movie, the natural and occasional making out that Lucy would start that Emmet would melt into, and would last for a while, finally ending with them falling asleep together, tightly holding each other, never wanting to let go of the love of their lives. Some would say Emmet and Lucy were a bad influence on each other, in a joking manor, based on how sappy they act when they're together, but that was alright with them. The sun then shown through brightly through the bedroom window, a mystical warmth strong enough to wake Emmet from a peaceful slumber.

Emmet gave a bright smile to the day laying in front of him, whispering a nice remark to it. "Ah, good morning, Syspocalypstar. Good morning Sun, and good morning," He turned to the one thing that made him the happiest man there was. The thing that made him feel like the center of the milky way, and on cloud nine. That being his wife, Lucy. He then giving her a warm kiss, saying to her, "Good morning, Lucy... Man, why do you always look so beautiful?" He wondered, starring at her gorgeous face. Although being fast asleep and not in the best mood to wake up, Emmet still thought she was the most beautiful creature to ever live in any scenario. He tried to lay back down, snaking his hands around her waist to keep her warm and protected, but all of a sudden a strange, second warmth invaded his chest area, and pulled him down.

That strange warmth apparently was the familiarity of Emmet's wife, who woke up from his fairytale kiss, just to feel his loving and welcoming body since they were alone. "Mhm. Morning, Ems. You sleep alright?" Lucy asked, in a bit of a playful tone, wanting to do something a little more, private with him. There was just something about the brunettes innocent and loving personality that was just very attractive. Something that made her so excited. She was the toughest there was, but she fell for a sweet, child-like, kind young man? Who woulda thought? Certainly not most people. She spoke up before he could respond. "You know Ems, last night was fun. But, I think we can do something a bit... better."

Emmet was temped by this, and wanted to oblige, but also didn't want to keep Lucy from having a fun day with all of their friends. Not to mention, they now had a big responsibility, and have had one for the last Two and a half years. "Uh, I don't know, Luce. I'd really like to, but, we do have to take care of Faith, ya know? I just don't know if we should be doing this right now."

Lucy considered this for a moment, before pulling him just an inch apart from her. "Well," She said, playing with he ruffled hair, letting her hands go into it and ruffling it even more. "You know how quick we are... Plus, we haven't gotten to in a while. So, you wanna mess around? Just for a little? I won't force you to do anything, Ems, but I do think we deserve a little break. Why not just say, I'm giving you a little reward for all your hard work for being the Special?" Lucy said seductively, falling on top of Emmet, who by now was blushing so hard, his cheeks were redder than blood and red wine combined. Lucy was just too beautiful and amazing to say no to, even if Emmet was always left in a blubbering mess. Being this close to each other really did wonders to the two Lovers. He couldn't help but finally give in to Lucy's playful attitude.