Chapter 1

I was waiting on my swing dying to see Sasha and Anne. Anne finally showed up and screamed, "MarMar you ready!?" I was, of course, ready to have fun we were going to the carnival. Sasha ran up and screamed,  "Let's get this party started!" I jumped into Sasha's arms and said "Let's go!" she looked at Anne with a big glare and was wondering why every time we go somewhere she had to carry me and why Anne cant carry me for once. But then I exclaimed to Sasha "We are gonna be early so we can get boba on our way, mainly because it's 5 am." Sasha knew that I was right and that we would have to wait a full hour if we did go to the carnival right away. I yelled "Let's GO SASHA" so we ran to the boba shop so that I would shut up.

We went to the boba shop and got some boba we finished and realized it was 35 minutes till the carnival opened. We had to leave for the carnival in 25 minutes cause it's a ten-minute walk. Anne jumped onto Sasha's back while she carried Marcy 25 minutes passed and we started heading to the carnival. We ended up being 2 minutes early so we got to pay to get in we were so excited that Sasha almost dropped me. I fell asleep in Sasha's arms and Sasha was looking at me wondering why this always happens when we go places. Sasha woke me up so I had time to wake up. The rides were ready so I blasted off of Sasha and we went on so many roller coasters. We went on The spinning Teacups, Bumper carts, Fairy slide, drop of doom, Slide into death, and much more!

It was getting close to closing time so we had to get ready to go. I won an Adorable bunny stuffed animal. Sasha won an adorable giant Stuffed Bear and 2 Giant Stuffed animal Bunnies. Anne got a tiny cat plushie. Sasha gave us the 2 extras that she won. We got cotton candy and ice cream. It was soon 10 pm we were Supposed to get back at 9 pm. We went to go get boba and now it was 11 pm so we went to Sashas and slept over there. I and Anne slept on Sasha's bed she set up for occasions like this. I sat on the bed while Sasha and Anne passed out. Before I knew it, it was 3 am sitting there thinking about things that roamed into my mind. Thing, after thing went into my brain nothing, could stop me from these thoughts. As my thoughts ended I reached for my phone and checked the time. I saw that it was 3:01 AM. I screamed in a whisper "Holy shit I was up all night!" I got up and remembered that 3 am is the devil's hour. I Got up and started to set up my phone and start recording.

As I record, I set up an Ouija board and start playing with any ghost that could be near. I asked the spirit "Is anyone there?" The chip slowly went to the yes as I held on to the chip. Then I asked, "What's your name?" The chip slowly went to the no. I asked, "Do you remember your name?" It went the no and then I asked "Do you know your gender" It went to the yes I asked, "Are you a female?" The chip went to yes. I slowly said, "Are you nice?" The chip slowly went to no. Then I asked, "Do you want to hurt my friends?" It went to no. Then I asked, "Do you want to hurt me?" It went to yes. I asked it "Do you want to hurt anybody else?" It went to no. I was scared and said "Goodbye" and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I Screamed at the top of my lungs waking Sasha and Anne up. I quickly picked up the board and put it away. Sasha and Anne got up and saw the recording and thought that they were getting set up so they went back to sleep peacefully.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest and started to scream in pain. Then I started to feel pain all over the screaming got more intense each time a new type of pain started. Soon I felt a knife slip into my hip and I grabbed my hip getting rid of the invisible knife that was never there. I took deep breaths and could hardly breathe. I started to cry as I felt as if someone was choking me. My breath started to go away slowly. As I start to float as if the ghost was choking me in the air trying to make me pass out. I cough trying to make air go threw. No matter how hard I tried to get air I still couldn't breathe. I kick the ghost to get myself free. I Fall and it makes a loud thud. Sasha woke up and gets out of bed seeing how much pain I was in. Sasha screamed, "OH MY GOD MARCY!" Anne woke up and saw that I was struggling to breathe. They rushed upstairs and grabbed a Nebulizer. The ghost started to choke me again while they were gone. Anne and Sasha ran down and saw me floating getting choked. Anne kicked the ghost and I fell then Sasha gave me the Nebulizer and she plugged it in. I slept while I was using the Nebulizer. The ghost left us alone and then I Lay down very stressed and Anne lay down next to me and cuddled up against me. Sasha Lay down on the bed with us and cuddled up next to me. I was in the middle cramped with the nebulizer breathing peacefully. I soon fell asleep feeling safe that I was with Sasha and Anne.