001

Despite Everything, it's still you.

Warnings: pedophile, Stalking, Sexual Harassment, and Trauma.

(Your Name) Looked at Barbara worried, Her face seems cautious and scared. You we're worried, you're heart seems itching just to know what was wrong.

Barbara than spot (Your name). Hey!, Outlander!,, Barbara whispered and yelled, while (Your name) followed along. "Barbara what's wrong?,, She asked slowly starting to feel herself drown in questions.
"You know Mr. Albert right?,, (Your name) nod.

" Why do you ask?,, "Well you see... I can't let him know I'm here! Please just once..! He had been acting very Strange lately. He had been following me for the past Months started to act strange Infront of me, and started To sweat a blush around me... Im scared...,, (Your name) felt like she was ready to vomit. She held her mouth shocked and sweating. Albert was indeed a 34 year old man meanwhile Barbara was a 16/17 year old...

She hated people like those.. no... Because she experience that... She remembered old men saying she had a good body for a 12 year old. Tried to touch her in any way, she hated every single of that.

" Barbara.... ,, "Yes..?,, "Let's go to Liyue.,, "What?!,, "So we can escaped from that creep... Shall we? We can ask sister for permission... Just once please?,, "I.... Of course...,, (Your name) smiled.
"C'mon I'll teleport us both to the cathedral.,, they both disappeared from The forest.

(Your name) can't help but grew overprotective over Barbara. She's scared... Afraid... And worried.
She cared.
She always cared.
And it fucking hurts...