Tickle Fight Video (Skeppy x Quackity)

Finally Quackity and Skeppy meet up! Both were natural balls of energy and the meet up was sure to be explosive, both fan bases were beyond excited.

     Of course they decided to start it all off with a bang; trolling BadBoyHalo. Sort of. There had always been the running joke of Skeppy and BadBoyHalo getting jealous over each other interacting with anyone that isn't them. Then Bad had started calling Quackity "Discount Skeppy" and the two had fake-flirted to make Skeppy rage. Now was the revenge. They were going to do a Q&A video while casually cuddling in bed. Then, Skeppy would film Bad's reaction and cut that into the end of the video.

     Both genuinely felt slightly awkward about actually filming the video and the room was buzzing with the nervousness. They stood at either side of Quackity's bed grinning at each other.
"And now we...cuddle. Pffft!", Quackity announced and then burst into giggles.
"This is so stupid!", Skeppy laughed.

     Eventually they were both trying to hold back their laughter as they climbed on to the bed and laid next to each other. Skeppy made eye contact with the camera sitting on a tripod at the foot of the bed and burst into laughter; laying on his back with his arms wrapped around his stomach, legs kicking. "It's so wrong.", he squeaked.

     Quackity took his opportunity to be funny and rolled on his side smirking at Skeppy.
"No, it's so right.", he squeezed Skeppy's side, causing a loud scream to rip from the boy's throat. Quackity cackled as Skeppy shoved him. "Oh my god!", Quackity yelled and grabbed on to Skeppy, shaking him.
"Shut up!", Skeppy giggled hysterically. Quackity sat up and gestured towards the other boy for the camera.
"He's ticklish your honor!", he announced. Skeppy reached up from where he was laying next to him and squeezed Quackity's sides. He squawked and crumpled back into the other. Both laughed chaotically as they fought desperately to get the upper hand. They were basically evenly matched. Within a minute they had both fought to be on top and had both lost the ground again over and over. Eventually Quackity tickled Skeppy's ribcage and ruined that.
"Alex!", Skeppy squeaked out. A string of unintelligible shriek-y words came out and then Skeppy screamed with laughter.
"Let's gooo!!", Quackity yelled as he climbed on top of Skeppy. He held one of his wrists against the side of the bed next to his head and his free hand tickled roughly into Skeppy's ribcage, darting from side to side as Skeppy's free hand desperately tried and failed to fight Quackity off. Skeppy fell into hysterics. His legs kicked violently as he bucked and twisted under his friend. His cheeks burned as he cackled and shrieked.
"Bad is going to die of jealousy when he sees what I'm doing to his little muffin!!", Quackity laughed like a maniac while he tickled Skeppy.
"Fuck off!!!", Skeppy sputtered, twisting his kicking legs into the comforter under them, his crazy laughter nearly blowing the microphone on the camera.
"You're so loud!", Quackity laughed as he made a little claw with his hand and rubbed it quickly into just the side of the ribcage he was holding Skeppy's arm up away from. Skeppy threw his head back and screeched with laughter, tears prickling in his eyes.

     Soon, Skeppy stopped trying to shove the attacking boys hands and grabbed his thigh instead, causing Quackity to curl down with a squeal. Skeppy gasped out greedily for air when the tickling paused and wrapped his arms around his friend, tickling into his back quickly. Quackity collapsed entirely on top of him with a loud whine.
"Not there man!!!", he squealed in a high pitch and twisted, his crazed laughter hurting Skeppy's ears as he twisted against him. He was way closer then he meant to be, but his back was horribly ticklish and was barely ever tickled so the feeling was throwing him. Quackity wailed out with laughter as Skeppy took advantage of how weak this spot seemed to make him; rolling the two around and forcing Quackity to face the camera while on his stomach with Skeppy straddling his lower back. "Zak come on!!!", Quackity forced out breathlessly, his  red face peeking up at the camera and burning darker, his black hair peeking out from his beanie getting messy and sticking to his face.